Why are the leftists so riled up about the couple who crashed the WH party?

And fact is , no one realy cares still...Yes SS will have to look at things, but its hardly the first time its happened as well. But in terms of the question of the thread,...its not news and no one is going nuts about it...

It is absolutely news. Breakdowns in Presidential security are a big deal. They need to be addressed.

No one is saying this is Obama's fault, but people ought to be concerned that an unauthorized visitor can get access to the President like that.

Werbung:
It is absolutely news. Breakdowns in Presidential security are a big deal. They need to be addressed.

No one is saying this is Obama's fault, but people ought to be concerned that an unauthorized visitor can get access to the President like that.

my point is that it is news yes...but if you watched the news, and the rants by people like Asur....they are not talking about Security...they are just throwing blame and crying and yelling at anyone connected to Obama so they can feel better . look at the title...Leftist riled up about it? they where not, its simple some random new thing for them to cry about and attack Obama...I am content knowing the SS knows is screwed up, and its being addressed...

No Rob that's actually the goofy factor of this thread... they are saying that.

If you look at the first post some in here are saying just that in a backhanded way.

See they're saying "leftists" don't care who gets into the country and Obama doesn't care who gets into the White House.:rolleyes:

Like I said... the thread is simply attacking our President. Pretty goofy I know.:rolleyes:

No Rob that's actually the goofy factor of this thread... they are saying that.

If you look at the first post some in here are saying just that in a backhanded way.

See they're saying "leftists" don't care who gets into the country and Obama doesn't care who gets into the White House.:rolleyes:

Like I said... the thread is simply attacking our President. Pretty goofy I know.:rolleyes:

Well, if that is the case, then I concur.. thread it dumb. ;)

Werbung:
Back