why bill gate is pushing fake meat

Werbung:
greed is good, isn't it? it drives capitalistic improvements. At least that's what republicans say.

and sure he thinks he knows what is best. Just like you think you know what is best for people, with your constant criticism of people like biden.

is there a point there other than you whining? lol

greed is good, isn't it? it drives capitalistic improvements. At least that's what republicans say.

and sure he thinks he knows what is best. Just like you think you know what is best for people, with your constant criticism of people like biden.

is there a point there other than you whining? lol
the point his he makes out like its to save the climate but its really to get more control and make many more billions .
Beef ranches are very sustainable and the pollution from them is very minimal
probally less then the large scale farms it would take to raise the fake meat and the factory's to process it.The goverment and men like gates and Trump for that matter would love to have a soylent green type hold on the world .

the point his he makes out like its to save the climate but its really to get more control and make many more billions .
Beef ranches are very sustainable and the pollution from them is very minimal
probally less then the large scale farms it would take to raise the fake meat and the factory's to process it.The goverment and men like gates and Trump for that matter would love to have a soylent green type hold on the world .

you can read his mind? you know his intent?
wow, maybe you can hire yourself out to the FBI to read minds of master criminals!

Grain-fed beef have to consume approximately 7 pounds of grain to produce 1-pound of live-weight beef, and consequently is one of the most inefficient converters of grain

Water Consumption. This is a huge one. A range of 1,800 to 5,000 gallons of water are required to produce just 1 pound of beef, compared to the 257 gallons needed to produce the same amount of soybeans (an inexpensive source of versatile plant protein). With the modern scarcity of water, this aspect is often overlooked but extremely relevant.

hmmm..maybe gates has the right idea.

Grain-fed beef have to consume approximately 7 pounds of grain to produce 1-pound of live-weight beef, and consequently is one of the most inefficient converters of grain

Water Consumption. This is a huge one. A range of 1,800 to 5,000 gallons of water are required to produce just 1 pound of beef, compared to the 257 gallons needed to produce the same amount of soybeans (an inexpensive source of versatile plant protein). With the modern scarcity of water, this aspect is often overlooked but extremely relevant.

hmmm..maybe gates has the right idea.

Like a kicked dog, thingo is cringing on the end of the chain. A shiver looking for a spine to run up.

now me I had real meat today breakfast and lunch were brunch , I has 2 poached eggs then cooked all of the following in duck fat, fried potatoes and onions fried mushrooms and onions , American pork sausage patty's , American thin cut pork chop ,Then English back bacon 1 small English banger and some English white pudding served with a glass of whole milk and a mug of tea.

Just ate dinner a nice salad. It also had meat cubed ham . fake meat can not reproduce these tases, my cousinis a vegan and when he comes to fist I serve him fake meat. Now some of it isnt bad but its never going to reproduce the taste of english back bacon fried induck fat and a tad of olive oil .20220922_133540.jpg20220922_194015.jpg

Werbung:
now me I had real meat today breakfast and lunch were brunch , I has 2 poached eggs then cooked all of the following in duck fat, fried potatoes and onions fried mushrooms and onions , American pork sausage patty's , American thin cut pork chop ,Then English back bacon 1 small English banger and some English white pudding served with a glass of whole milk and a mug of tea.

Just ate dinner a nice salad. It also had meat cubed ham . fake meat can not reproduce these tases, my cousinis a vegan and when he comes to fist I serve him fake meat. Now some of it isnt bad but its never going to reproduce the taste of english back bacon fried induck fat and a tad of olive oil .

sure, its not literally the same taste. People used to real meat may well never want the alternative. But others will. To each their own.

Back