Why did Daylight Savings Time shift from late April to early March?

Personally I think he is an atheist and the highest power he looks to is his own self.

I could not agree more with that. BO may be the most arrogant egotistical POTUS EVER and yet, he accomplished little prior to being elected to office and after being elected, he has accomplished a lot....all of it BAD!!! Yet, he still thinks himself a living God. CRAZY!!!

Werbung:
Did I stereotype ANYONE in that post?

Yes.

I merely presented a theory and asked for everyone's opinion. And in a classic leftist debating tactic, you ignored my request and TRIED to change the subject.

You just did it again.

You might want to look up the definition of stereotype. For someone who claims to have been a p-school teacher, I think you might need some educating.

Doubtful.

You, if you were honest, would have to admit the left is expert at stereotyping people.

another stereotype.

Not all leftists are the same, particularly given your apparent definition of the term. Placing everyone into a category and ascribing to them the same characteristics is stereotyping.

Which, as I've already said, is a lot easier than thinking for yourself.

Yes.

You just did it again.

Doubtful.

another stereotype.

Not all leftists are the same, particularly given your apparent definition of the term. Placing everyone into a category and ascribing to them the same characteristics is stereotyping.

Which, as I've already said, is a lot easier than thinking for yourself.

Oh I get it. EVERYTHING I POST IS STEREOTYPING....ugh!

Oh I get it. EVERYTHING I POST IS STEREOTYPING....ugh!
Pretty much, yes.

stereotype

A stereotype is used to catergorize a group of people. People don't understand that type of person, so they put them into classifications, thinking that everyone who is that needs to be like that, or anyone who acts like their classifications is one.

Werbung:
Personally I think he is an atheist and the highest power he looks to is his own self.

Ding, ding, ding

Wasn't Rev. Wright a Muslim before he became a leader of "Black Liberation Theology"?
They also hate Jews, so I don't see how that would quality them to be considered a Christian church.
It's a racist cult.

Cone, the founder of Black Liberation had this to say; "Whether the American system is beyond redemption we will have to wait and see. But we can be certain that black patience has run out, and unless white America responds positively to the theory and activity of Black Power, then a bloody, protracted civil war is inevitable."

Jeremiah Wright also says he got his Masters Degree on "Islam in West Africa". Not surprising since he associates with the Black Panthers and even went to visit his friend in; Libya Qadaffi. And quoting Qadaffi; "Now, ruling America is a black man from our continent, an African from Arab descent, from Muslim descent, and this is something we never imagined – that from Reagan we would get to Barakeh Obama."

Back