why do liberal states have the most homeless

Well Boris Badanov you were wrong and seem to not be able to admit your wrong and I was right.if you cant man up bud that's on you.
It wasn't just on this subject , it was 3 total.
So You just do what you must as you have to live with yourself and the respect you have earned .
Its such a shame you cannot recognise sarcasm. Its one of my more refined tools of trade. There are many others.
Although I must admit the worst of my developed traits is not tolerating intellectual vacuums and vociferous fools.

But if you get a warm inner glow assuming anything about me, go ahead and knock yourself out.

BTW. How's that commission working out for Trump? His cronies and vp and family have dumped on him. Are you prepared to admit you were wrong when you supported him?

Werbung:
Its such a shame you cannot recognise sarcasm. Its one of my more refined tools of trade. There are many others.
Although I must admit the worst of my developed traits is not tolerating intellectual vacuums and vociferous fools.

But if you get a warm inner glow assuming anything about me, go ahead and knock yourself out.

BTW. How's that commission working out for Trump? His cronies and vp and family have dumped on him. Are you prepared to admit you were wrong when you supported him?
You are just wrong again as normal to bad you cant man up

If you cant tolerate fools how do you live with yourself ?

Awwww Boris the butt hurt is upset . Im sorry if I am the cause of your hurt and pain . But dam Boris its funny as hell .
I'm not hurt comrade. But I do like rubbing it in when your against it.
The free rides are over for you.

why is it liberal states and city have such a huge homeless population ?
They seem to draw the mentally ill drug addicts alcoholics the mentally ill and illegals .
They even issued maps in the old sistrict of the vp and pelosi the speaker of the house to show tourist and locals where to walk to avoid stepping in the most human shit and piss and vomit and used syringes . A real liberal paradise.
are you joking?

are you joking?

Hers a map for you , no Im not joking, the truth is brutal and liberal news media do not report on such things especially when pelosi didtrict is the bad one and harris old district

Werbung:
O I know what it means . how about you explain why you follow me around its called obsessed .
I'd be surprised if you could count past ten without removing g your shoes.
Youre the one who is feeling your domination is threatened. You went off like a sky rocket when you were challenged. I suspect there's a little ego being dented.

Back