Why is this straight Republican in favor of SSM?

I do not want teachers to teach my child that what ever morals they happen to have on sexuality is the right morals. I have no problems with teachers stopping a child from harrasing another child if the child is harrasing someone over anything.

So it's fine if they teach the kids your morals, the other parents be damned. If the shoe's on the other foot, though, you want to throw a hissy fit?

What's the difference between a black kid and a kid whose parent is a homosexual- or is him/herself a homosexual?

How do you say "it's wrong to pick on the kid for X" without telling the kid they must accept X?

You can't have it both ways.

Werbung:
So it's fine if they teach the kids your morals, the other parents be damned. If the shoe's on the other foot, though, you want to throw a hissy fit?

What's the difference between a black kid and a kid whose parent is a homosexual- or is him/herself a homosexual?

How do you say "it's wrong to pick on the kid for X" without telling the kid they must accept X?

You can't have it both ways.

The teachers job is not to teach a black kid their values and a homosexual kid their values or anyone else my values. The teachers job is to teach them reading, writing, math exc...

and leave the moral value teaching of the homosexual kids to his parent and the black kid to his parents and my kids to me.

What is your reason to keep putting everyone in different boxes? The black kid, the homosexual kid, my kid.

They are all kids and all at school to learn basic skills of reading math exc. not anyones moral values.

I am not a muslim, if I agreed with islam I would be a muslim but I do not and I am not. But I would never let my child make fun of, tease or taunt a muslim child.

I am not homosexual, I will never be homosexual. I would still never let my child tease another child because they were or thier parents were.

Its almost scary, no... it is scary that you can not see that not personally agreeing with something doesnt give you the right to attack it.

You can disagree with a persons life style and still accept that person as human being with rights. I am sorry that you dont see that.

Werbung:
:lol:

Now copy your last post and apply it to your earlier posts in this very thread ;)

Back