Why The Republicans' Paranoia Of ACORN?

Who cares? It was his right to fire the federal prosecutors or not.
NOPE.....you're wroooooooooooooooooooooong, AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

490.gif
:p
490.gif

PC-MADDOW.jpg

"You're BUSTED, "conservatives"!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

Werbung:
The silliest thing about this thread isn't Mr. ShamMan's constant din of inane comments and subject changes.

It's the people who reply, acting as though they expect him to listen and learn, when the only result is more squealing.

Stand-BYE, for "....the lies about ACORN over a NUMBER OF SHOWS."!!!!!!!!!!

:D
Investigations about their actviities in over 14 states.
Yeah.. you are right Shaman. The prosecutors, which some are democrats, in 14 states are wrong.

maybe you should call them all and say to watch MSNBC if they want to know the truth about acorn. You think?

Why would anyone think that the Republicans are paranoid of ACORN? The Republicans love ACORN, and why wouldn't they"

Put the shoe on the other foot for a moment, and imagine that a popular Republican president was just elected. Imagine that the Democratic Party is out of power, and that they oppose the new president on practically every important issue. Imagine that the new Republican president used to work for an organization, any organization.

Now, imagine that said organization has been shown to be corrupt.

Imagine the glee with which Democrats would spread the news. That is the same glee with which Republicans view ACORN.

ACORN is the best thing to happen to Republicans in a long time.

The silliest thing about this thread isn't Mr. ShamMan's constant din of inane comments and subject changes.

It's the people who reply, acting as though they expect him to listen and learn, when the only result is more squealing.
Whoahhhhhhh!!!

I hooked ANOTHER ONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

529.gif

(Thanks for the BUMP!!!)

244.gif

True!!!!

The "silliest thing" thing is how....one-more-TIME, you "conservatives" are watching your lies losing-altitude, FAST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

woman-screaming.jpg

490.gif

I'd much prefer to totally ignore. He has absolutely nothing to contribute to any discussion with his inane antics, and the same goes for those who so often have their club meetings held in public here...

Ooops! Did I go to far? Or come too close to the truth?
Oh!...Hey!...don't get me wrong!

I've NEVER questioned a right-winger's ability to demonstrate their pettiness, ignorance and general-incivility!!

CONGRATULATIONS!!

:rolleyes:

Werbung:
Back