Why we must not elect McCain

randyjohnson

We must not vote for John McCain for the sake of this country. He will continue the war and he'll give tax breaks to the rich.

My mother's best friend is Irma King. Irma has a grandson who has been sent to Iraq. If McCain wins, her grandson may come back in a body bag.

Irma's family would have to try to comfort her as tears would be rolling down her cheeks. She'd be left with a broken heart. I wouldn't want her to suffer. Would you? Of course not. That's why we must not vote for McCain this November.

How much do you earn every year? $20,000,$30,000,$40,000,$50,000? Like other republican politicians, McCain only cares about the rich. He plans to give tax breaks to those who earn five hundred thousand dollars or more each year. These people are rich. They don't need tax breaks. People with lower incomes need the tax breaks.

McCain also plans to give the oil companies a several million dollar tax break. How can we expect gas prices to go down when McCain will be lining the oil companies pockets with money? Gas prices could go up to five or six dollars per gallon. When gas prices go up, the prices of everything else goes up too. If you vote for McCain, you may regret it when you pay for stuff.

Barack Obama is a much better choice. He'll stop the war, give tax breaks to lower income families and he'll get the economy going strong. Unlike McCain, he cares about the little man. If you vote for Mister Obama, you won't regret it.

Attachments

• SM-43791-3556_MEDIA_IMAGE_.jpg
    SM-43791-3556_MEDIA_IMAGE_.jpg
    2.2 KB · Views: 29
Werbung:
Barack Obama is a much better choice. He'll stop the war,

Actually he probably will not be able to.

give tax breaks to lower income families and he'll get the economy going strong.

He will give them tax breaks by taxing corporations. Guess what a corporation does when it is taxed at higher rates... it raises its prices to make up for the difference... guess who pays that... you do.

Unlike McCain, he cares about the little man. If you vote for Mister Obama, you won't regret it.

I would regret it. Obama's is terrible on foreign policy, and will cause the largest deficit in history. If you think Bush is bad, just wait until Obama.

We must not vote for John McCain for the sake of this country. He will continue the war and he'll give tax breaks to the rich.

My mother's best friend is Irma King. Irma has a grandson who has been sent to Iraq. If McCain wins, her grandson may come back in a body bag.

Irma's family would have to try to comfort her as tears would be rolling down her cheeks. She'd be left with a broken heart. I wouldn't want her to suffer. Would you? Of course not. That's why we must not vote for McCain this November.

How much do you earn every year? $20,000,$30,000,$40,000,$50,000? Like other republican politicians, McCain only cares about the rich. He plans to give tax breaks to those who earn five hundred thousand dollars or more each year. These people are rich. They don't need tax breaks. People with lower incomes need the tax breaks.

McCain also plans to give the oil companies a several million dollar tax break. How can we expect gas prices to go down when McCain will be lining the oil companies pockets with money? Gas prices could go up to five or six dollars per gallon. When gas prices go up, the prices of everything else goes up too. If you vote for McCain, you may regret it when you pay for stuff.

Barack Obama is a much better choice. He'll stop the war, give tax breaks to lower income families and he'll get the economy going strong. Unlike McCain, he cares about the little man. If you vote for Mister Obama, you won't regret it.

Do you know how little Obama and his wife gave to charity? They made millions and gave 1 percent to charity, I am poor and I give way more than that. he cares about the little guy? He has a half brother in Kenya living in a hut. A HUT!!!! Making 1 dollar a month and Obama has done nothing to help him. He has met him and thats it. Offered no help.

Obama is out for Obama. If he can help you in the process thats fine but he is out for himself.

I don't want to vote for McCain. Being a democrat by nature, I want to vote for a democrat. Unfortunately, the choice the democrates gave me this year is Obama, and I have no intention of voting for Obama.

The way I see it is I vote for a senile old fart who can't find his ass with both hands or an empty suit whose only qualification is that he's black. Either way the country loses.

The choice I would have liked to have had was Newt v. Hillary. Either one would have given me hope that our country might make it through the next four years.

RE: the op.

Let's all remember that "tax breaks for the rich" means making the tax burdens on the rich any tiny bit less progressive, i.e. less unfavorably skewed.

Great job Randy you are spot on. John McSame is all this terrible Bush policy plus an even more out of touch... use War as diplomacy itchy trigger finger mentality. (did you see today Bush's approval rating was @ 19% overall 17% on the economy)

Keep rockin' out the truth and let's put some intellegence in the White House with Senator Obama!

At a Glance

Senator Obama wants to:

Provide a tax cut for working families by creating a “Making Work Pay” tax credit of up to $500 per person, or $1,000 per working family.
Completely eliminate income taxes for seniors making less than $50,000.
Give a tax credit to corporations that do not outsource.
Eliminate all capital gains taxes on start-up and small businesses.
Raise the Minimum Wage and tie it to inflation.

Jumpstart the Economy
Provide Middle Class Americans Tax Relief
Trade
Job Creation
Support Small Business
Labor
Protect Homeownership and Crack Down on Mortgage Fraud
Address Predatory Credit Card Practices
Reform Bankruptcy Laws
Work/Family Balance

At a Glance

Senator Obama wants to:

Provide a tax cut for working families by creating a “Making Work Pay”

Which means use the power of government to decide who should pay more and who should pay less.
tax credit of up to $500 per person, or $1,000 per working family.

Buying votes and tinkering with the economy.

Completely eliminate income taxes for seniors making less than $50,000.

Most seniors have limited income while most of them also have huge assets. So does this mean that if I earn 49,000 per year from my investments while I live in a house worth 2 million that I don't pay any taxes? Does that sound fair?
Give a tax credit to corporations that do not outsource.

Playing wack-a-mole with the economy is what caused the problem we are having on wall street right now.

Eliminate all capital gains taxes on start-up and small businesses.

Just how many start-up businesses have a lot of money tied up in investments?

Raise the Minimum Wage and tie it to inflation.

Wack-a-mole.

Jumpstart the Economy

meaninless rhetoric that means wack-a-mole.
Provide Middle Class Americans Tax Relief
MOre buying votes through unconstitutional redistribution of wealth.

Do you know how little Obama and his wife gave to charity? They made millions and gave 1 percent to charity, I am poor and I give way more than that. he cares about the little guy? He has a half brother in Kenya living in a hut. A HUT!!!! Making 1 dollar a month and Obama has done nothing to help him. He has met him and thats it. Offered no help.

Obama is out for Obama. If he can help you in the process thats fine but he is out for himself.

That's BS and you've already been told why. Senator Obama and his wonderful wife Michele both had piles of student loans stacked up to the ceiling. Harvard Law School isn't cheap when you have to work your way through.

Remember the Obama family doesn't own 11 Homes & Condos and 13 cars like the McCains.

Then Senator Obama didn't cash in with his degree and go to Wall Street he went back to Chicago and helped those laid off from plant closings and made almost nothing as a Community Organizer.

Then he got married and had 2 beautiful little girls that they wanted to secure their college future for.

Senator Obama's priorities were being responsible with his debts and taking care of his wife and little girls.

Unlike JOHN MCCAIN! Had a wife that waited for him the whole time he was a POW in Vietnam. But she screwed up. She got in a car accident and the medication caused her to gain a few pounds.

Mr. McCain quickly threw her under the bus for a much younger, much wealthier Beer Heiress! That's John McCain's version of "Family Values"!

While I believe your sympathy for Irma is noble to some extent, it would be very irresponsible for the US to just up and leave Iraq. That's not going to happen no matter who's elected, no matter what one's personal belief of the Iraq war is.

Like other republican politicians, McCain only cares about the rich.

I think this is awful. You and others make a pretty rude assumption simply because someone has a different way of going about things. Taxing the rich and giving to the poor sounds good in theory, but the reality is business must profit and if you make them pay more, the cost inevitably reverts back to the consumer.. That's you. Tax cuts across the board, helps everyone.. including you.

McCain also plans to give the oil companies a several million dollar tax break. How can we expect gas prices to go down when McCain will be lining the oil companies pockets with money? Gas prices could go up to five or six dollars per gallon. When gas prices go up, the prices of everything else goes up too. If you vote for McCain, you may regret it when you pay for stuff

This is pretty vague and unsubstantiated. Mccain is promoting policy that will reduce our dependence on oil altogether. That's the true solution to gas prices.. the rest is simply fluff.

Barack Obama is a much better choice. He'll stop the war

Misguided imo, we've already started pulling out of Iraq, those troops aren't going to come out any faster irregardless of who's in office at this point.

give tax breaks to lower income families and he'll get the economy going strong

While Obama, will raise taxes if elected on the rich and redistribute income.. that does not translate to a strong economy.. and the end result really doesn't translate to lower tax on low income families.. they'll end up paying with higher prices, loss of jobs, etc..

Your post is assumptive in regards to Mccains beliefs, let's let him speak for himself. Regarding the debate of policy, that's all good.. but unsubstantiated arguments are pretty futile.

Werbung:
Which means use the power of government to decide who should pay more and who should pay less.

Buying votes and tinkering with the economy.

Most seniors have limited income while most of them also have huge assets. So does this mean that if I earn 49,000 per year from my investments while I live in a house worth 2 million that I don't pay any taxes? Does that sound fair?

Playing wack-a-mole with the economy is what caused the problem we are having on wall street right now.

Just how many start-up businesses have a lot of money tied up in investments?

Wack-a-mole.

meaninless rhetoric that means wack-a-mole.

MOre buying votes through unconstitutional redistribution of wealth.

I would go line by line because nothing you said reflects the true reality of the situation but I'll paraphrase an answer.

Republican voodoo economic policies, massive deregulation and a war built totally on lies got us into this mess and this debt.

For 8 years Republican George Bush has cut taxes mainly for the rich while increasing government spending to astronomical proportions.

Now the chickens are coming home to roost and of economy is on the brink of disaster.

Anyone who tells you they won't be forced to raise taxes is a liar.

The only choice is is it the middle class that gets the increase or those making over $250,000 per year.

Senator Obama's plan is better if you're a working person on Main St. If you're a John McCain with 11 houses, 13 cars and have $150,000,000 (150 MILLION DOLLARS) you probably will vote for more of the same "big breaks for me" McSame policy.

Back