The war and the recession

randyjohnson

My mom used to be a republican but now she's a democrat. She was a former republican because republican Presidents didn't start wars. That is no longer true. Now the republican Presidents are the ones who starts wars. Barack Obama is the only one who can end this war.

What do George Bush and John McCain have in common? They both have violent tempers, they give tax breaks to the rich, they want the war to continue and neither of them can end this recession.

Many people recently lost their jobs because of this recession. Who will lose their job next? It might be you. How will you support your family if you're unemployed? This could happen if McCain wins.

Do you have loved ones who are in the military or who are planning to join the military? If Mccain wins, they may die in the war. I don't want that to happen and neither do you.

If we elect Obama, he'll stop this war that we shouldn't be in. He will also end this recession.

I don't want this damn war to drag on until 2012 or 2016. If McCain wins, the war will last that long.

McCain plans to give the oil companies a several mllion dollar tax break. Gas prices won't go down when McCain will be lining the oil companies pockets with money. He plans to give tax breaks to many other rich people too.

Barack Obama will stop the war, end this recession and stop gas prices from rising. Obama is the only hope for this country.

Werbung:
Barack Obama will stop the war, end this recession and stop gas prices from rising. Obama is the only hope for this country.

OMG, you mean he really is the Messiah?

Seriously, this country is drowning in debt. Over 11 trillion on budget, and 60-80 trillion(no one really knows) off budget. Neither candidate can wave a magic wand and make it go away.

No matter which candidate is elected, economic circumstance will force him to abandon the war.

We're about to become an unstable, third world country armed with 30 to 40 thousand nuclear warheads. When South Africa saw the handwriting on the wall, they de-nuclearized. I can't even imagine us being that responsible.

My mom used to be a republican but now she's a democrat. She was a former republican because republican Presidents didn't start wars. That is no longer true. Now the republican Presidents are the ones who starts wars. Barack Obama is the only one who can end this war.

What do George Bush and John McCain have in common? They both have violent tempers, they give tax breaks to the rich, they want the war to continue and neither of them can end this recession.

Many people recently lost their jobs because of this recession. Who will lose their job next? It might be you. How will you support your family if you're unemployed? This could happen if McCain wins.

Do you have loved ones who are in the military or who are planning to join the military? If Mccain wins, they may die in the war. I don't want that to happen and neither do you.

If we elect Obama, he'll stop this war that we shouldn't be in. He will also end this recession.

I don't want this damn war to drag on until 2012 or 2016. If McCain wins, the war will last that long.

McCain plans to give the oil companies a several mllion dollar tax break. Gas prices won't go down when McCain will be lining the oil companies pockets with money. He plans to give tax breaks to many other rich people too.

Randy do you realize that yes Obama wants out of Iraq yesterday but he wants to put all those troops in Afghanistan.... and from there Darfur. They are NOT coming home under Lord Obama.

Randy, how will your Lord and Master end the recession? By raising taxes? By reducing spending? He will raise taxes for sure. On who is a matter of opinion, but he is raising taxes. Reduce spending? NO! He has been asked twice now what he would cut of his new trillion dollar plan since the economy will not handle his plan. He ducked the question in tonight’s debate as he did in his last debate. He will not cut spending. Without cutting spending and with raising taxes even your blessed one can not make a recession go away while insisting on doing what he is insisting on doing.

Randy, pray and pray hard that they don’t bust anymore acorn headquarters. I don’t think you would be able to emotionally handle a McCain presidency.

I am so sorry for you that you feel America has one hope and one hope only and its ……..an inadequate man child.

It sounds like you've swallowed every single bit of leftwing agitprop whole and raw. One hopes against hope that at some point you will have the courage to independently educate yourself and find out what the real truth is. :rolleyes:

It sounds like you've swallowed every single bit of leftwing agitprop whole and raw. One hopes against hope that at some point you will have the courage to independently educate yourself and find out what the real truth is. :rolleyes:

The chances are he is in some public education and its being shoved down his throat so fast that he do nothing but swollow

You do realize that as we speak, the troop levels are dropping and are lower than before the surge... right? And I suppose Bush caused 9/11 to happen?

You realize before Bush, there were dozens of terrorist attacks, and we didn't do anything?

I don't expect government to end the recession. I expect the american public, being able to start, grow, and maintain their businesses to end the recession. To do that they need money, money that is being taxed.

Further, I got a tax cut from Bush. I suppose I'm rich at $20K a year?

I will not be unemployed. I will find work, and support my family. It's not up to McCain or Obama to do either. Only fools sit on their butt waiting for someone else to take care of them.

No I don't want anyone to die in war. The alternative is to be slaves to radical muslim extremist and die in terrorist attacks. That's what those who join the military are willing to die to prevent. Something lame cowards have not figured out.

If he ends this war before it is finish, he will have surrendered the most advanced nation in the middle east to the terrorist and terror supporting groups, who will expert their terrorism to all nations, including the US. If Obama does as you claim, thousands will die.

People like you claimed gasoline would be spiking at $10 by the end of the year. Pretending you know the future, and making broad assumptions is just a waste, and makes you look very stupid.

And Obama plans to make oil companies pay more taxes. Please explain how making them pay more taxes will help prices at the pump. You do know that all taxes are passed onto the consumer, yes?

Yeah, increasing taxes always causes prices to drop... you can see that happening in... um... where has that ever happened? Do you know anything about economics? Go learn something about which you post, ok? Just a suggestion.

We're about to become an unstable, third world country armed with 30 to 40 thousand nuclear warheads. When South Africa saw the handwriting on the wall, they de-nuclearized. I can't even imagine us being that responsible.

What? Fogged, please explain the logic here. We have very unstable, or difficult nations around the world that are either getting nuclear weapons, or have nuclear weapons. And some even if they do not have an actual bomb or missile, have the potential of dirty bombs that can cause wide spread death using depleted nuclear fuel.

Now... your plan is... disarm all our nuclear weapons.

This is like a blown fuse to me. How does this work? To me this is like having a mugger approach you, and pulling out your knife and gun and tazer and tossing them out right in front of him. "Ok! Disarmed! We can be friends now!"

You think he's doing to toss his weapons too? No, he's going to shoot you and beat you senseless, then take everything he wants from you.

I mean, the whole reason some of these crazies have NOT used nuclear weapons is because they know we have them and will use them if needed.

So... what's your theory?

The chances are he is in some public education and its being shoved down his throat so fast that he do nothing but swollow

Hey! That's my story! I was in school and they proclaimed every liberal fruit bat theory out there, and I just... Forest Gumpish: Doo de doo... must be true... Teacher said it too!

Then I started thinking for myself, and fact checking these theories and *POOF* they all vanished into stupidity.

Werbung:
No matter which candidate is elected, economic circumstance will force him to abandon the war.

No matter who wins too, the defense budget and foreign spending will continue to be huge, regardless of if Iraq ends or not.

This quote is just idiotic.

Back