Will a Major Economic collapse save America?

Of course the did and it's a shame they never lynched the bastards.
Hatred runs deep among skin color and political affiliation racists.
And the persecution and castration of men and rooting their wives is no reason to think they are evil??? How would they get that opinion.
Are you still feeding the flames of hatred of modern Christians for what ancient barbarians did to others?
What I posted is there is no evidence to suggest what you said is true. His father and grandfather were not involved in slavery and neither was his mothers side. Read the fucking article you imbecile
Someone in Obama's family tree owned slaves in the past. Nobody in Trump's family tree ever owned slaves in the past.

Werbung:
Hatred runs deep among skin color and political affiliation racists.
Whoa. That's an admission I would not have made.
Are you still feeding the flames of hatred of modern Christians for what ancient barbarians did to others?
I hate all religions for the same reason. Millions were slaughters in the name if a god that never existed yet in this age your still praising some ridiculous god as if it's me who is out of step.
Someone in Obama's family tree owned slaves in the past. Nobody in Trump's family tree ever owned slaves in the past.
I ask you to prove it as before and you can't. You are a hypocritical Christian liar.
You would like it to be because you are a racist.
Gotcha again.

Back