Will Anybody Miss This Fool?

Greco

With less than three weeks to go in his reign of error administration, here are a few “highlights” of George W. Bush.

* “I mean, there needs to be a wholesale effort against racial profiling, which is illiterate children.”
-- Second presidential debate, October 2000
(Some of those “illiterate children” grow up to be illiterate adults, even become President.”

* “It is clear our nation is reliant upon big foreign oil. More and more of our imports come from overseas.”
-- Beaverton, Oregon, September 2000
(As opposed to our imports that don’t come from overseas?)

* “In other words, I don’t think people ought to be compelled to make the decision which they think is best for their family.”
-- Washington, DC, December l1, 2002 / regarding smallpox vaccinations
(Why that would just be terrible.)

* Bush nominates personal friend and White House counsel Harriet Miers to replace retiring Supreme Court Justice Sandra Day O’Connor. She had no judicial experience and had only argued seven appellate cases.
-- October 3, 2005
(Poor Harriett was so unqualified that Republican Senators had to send her home to look up the answers to their questions. Bush pulled her nomination after several humiliating days.)

* “Those who enter the country illegally violate the law.”
-- Tucson, Arizona, November 28, 2005
(This is a great example of extent of the deep and profound thought process of America’s worst president. It probably just occurred to him and he wanted to impress us.)

Werbung:
Werbung:
'Fool me once and erm erm emr you won't get fooled again'.

That sums him up for me.

A fool who can't even utter a quotation about fooling without making a fool of himself.

Back