Will he pass it or veto it?

veto or pass

• The President will veto the bill

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Every single citizen in this country has access to health care in one of several ways. (This has been posted several times you have either been blind or choose not to see it.)

1. They can pay for health care in cash
2. They can buy health insurance or have it provided and it can provide health care.
3. They can be on Medicaid which is health insurance and provides them with health care. If they are not actually on medicaid then since there is no pre-existing condition clause should they get sick the hospital social worker can enroll them after the fact.

There is no fourth option. Every single person either can pay cash, has insurance or has or can have medicaid.

And as before...YOUR ABILITY TO CONVALUTE THE THOUGHT PROCESS THAT MEDICAID WILL TAKE CARE OF EVERY LIFE THREATENING THING THAT COMES ALONG IS JUST PURE ASININE AND TOTAL DENIAL ABOUT THE FACTS...YOU LIVE IN YOUR IGNORANCE AND DO IT SO WELL ;)

Werbung:
Every single citizen in this country has access to health care in one of several ways. (This has been posted several times you have either been blind or choose not to see it.)

1. They can pay for health care in cash
2. They can buy health insurance or have it provided and it can provide health care.
3. They can be on Medicaid which is health insurance and provides them with health care. If they are not actually on medicaid then since there is no pre-existing condition clause should they get sick the hospital social worker can enroll them after the fact.

There is no fourth option. Every single person either can pay cash, has insurance or has or can have medicaid.
Please.....

:rolleyes:

4. (would be) Visiting the local-ER!!! (Thereby, providing one-more-opportunity for "conservatives" to whine & cry about those-people taking-advantage of one-more-service...for which they haven't paid...rather-than simply dying...just the way God had intended; what "conservatives" consider The Affordable Option.....unless, of course, there's a fetus, involved.)​

And as before...YOUR ABILITY TO CONVALUTE THE THOUGHT PROCESS THAT MEDICAID WILL TAKE CARE OF EVERY LIFE THREATENING THING THAT COMES ALONG IS JUST PURE ASININE AND TOTAL DENIAL ABOUT THE FACTS...YOU LIVE IN YOUR IGNORANCE AND DO IT SO WELL ;)

I never said that every single health issue that could come along would be covered by medicaid. For example if one wants hearing aids medicaid will only provide one even if you want two.

Medicaid is a government program and if you think it does not cover things that should be covered then that is a perfect argument for not turning our whole system over to the people who created medicaid.

But I think that medicaid covers enough issues to be a reasonable insurance program as long as the politicians don't need to make it cost effective and have a blank check. I used to administer medicaid for clients and I never saw a client not get treatment.

But you go ahead and tell us why people who get coverage from medicaid do not have access to health care!!! Until then typing in upper case font does not make your personal attacks any more relevant.

Not everyone qualifies for Medicaid, BTW. You have to fit the government guidelines.

Of course, once you have exhausted all of your savings and the equity on your house, then you probably will qualify for government charity, which is what Medicaid really is.

Not everyone qualifies for Medicaid, BTW. You have to fit the government guidelines.

Of course, once you have exhausted all of your savings and the equity on your house, then you probably will qualify for government charity, which is what Medicaid really is.

Then you agree that after people do the right thing and use their own assets to buy their own products and services they have access to medicaid.

Before they exhausted their assets they could afford health care and after they exhausted their own assets they were given health care - they always had health care. There is not citizen in the US who does not have access to health care.

Should people exhaust their own resources first? Well of course entitlements programs are rightfully designed by congress not to give money to people who already have money - especially when that money must first be coercively taken from other people in violation of their rights.

Then you agree that after people do the right thing and use their own assets to buy their own products and services they have access to medicaid.

Before they exhausted their assets they could afford health care and after they exhausted their own assets they were given health care - they always had health care. There is not citizen in the US who does not have access to health care.

Should people exhaust their own resources first? Well of course entitlements programs are rightfully designed by congress not to give money to people who already have money - especially when that money must first be coercively taken from other people in violation of their rights.

Yes, that makes a lot of sense. Before expecting the rest of us extend charity, one should pay the bills themselves.

Unless of course, we could streamline the delivery of medical care to the point we could be spending 10 or 11% of our GDP, or even if we could stop the out of control costs at 15% or whatever it's up to now, while providing care without anyone having to choose between ill health and poverty. That would be the preferable solution. It doesn't look as if any such thing is going to happen very soon, as Washington is too committed to partisan power struggles and taking as many almighty dollars from the representatives of big pharma and the insurance giants as possible to be able to do what is best for the country as a whole.

But I think that medicaid covers enough issues to be a reasonable insurance program as long as the politicians don't need to make it cost effective and have a blank check. I used to administer medicaid for clients and I never saw a client not get treatment.

But you go ahead and tell us why people who get coverage from medicaid do not have access to health care!!! Until then typing in upper case font does not make your personal attacks any more relevant.

"You think", and you "never saw a client not get treatment"...NOPE, NOT BUYING THAT CHUNK OF UTTER BULLSH!T THAT YOUR TRYING TO SELL AND STATING THAT YOU "THINK" IS HARDLY A QUANTIFIER FOR ACTUAL KNOWLEDGE & / OR FACTS NOW IS IT:confused: AND AS A FREEDOME OF CHOICE I CAN TYPE IN WHATEVER TYPE/STYLE OF FONT THAT I CHOOSE TOO...AND YOU CANT INTERPRET THAT HOW EVER YOU CHOOSE TOO;)

(This has been posted several times you have either been blind or choose not to see it.)
And thank you for expressing a CONCERN for my eyesight but you're still wrong as wrong can be and that makes you both ignorant and irrelevant too:p

But you CLAIM that you don't make personal attacks...LMAO

Werbung:

"You think", and you "never saw a client not get treatment"...NOPE, NOT BUYING THAT CHUNK OF UTTER BULLSH!T THAT YOUR TRYING TO SELL AND STATING THAT YOU "THINK" IS HARDLY A QUANTIFIER FOR ACTUAL KNOWLEDGE & / OR FACTS NOW IS IT:confused: AND AS A FREEDOME OF CHOICE I CAN TYPE IN WHATEVER TYPE/STYLE OF FONT THAT I CHOOSE TOO...AND YOU CANT INTERPRET THAT HOW EVER YOU CHOOSE TOO;)

Ok then. I did a little checking and by Federal Law each states medicaid program must provide manditory services - it is illegal for them to refuse to provide health care.

But since you seemed to have thought that medicaid was a horrible program why on Earth would you want to make the health care that the rest of us have more like medicaid?

So as I said before: every single person in this country already has access to health care, they either provide it to themselves or it is provided by medicaid.

Back