Will lying dementia Joe debate lying trump ?

the annoying thing

Seems back door Harris the border tzar will not answer the question . I do ot blame here and joe if they do not debate trump.
He would tear back door Harris a new poop chute . Shes a moron and he would expose her. Now as far as dementia joe goes they are scared to death Trump would make him look stupid and that Joe will make a ass out of himself by freezing up or telling his outlandish stories or start mumbling.
I do not think they can dose him with enough meds to handle it .

Werbung:
Back door Harris? Right wingers love stupid nicknames
Yep back door Harris and dementia Joe also known as lying Biden aka slow Joe aka. As uncle Joe aka touch and sniff Joe.
Also known as the big guy.and commander and thief..
Then there are the fake e mail accounts he had with hunters businesses partners he claimed he did not know .Yes good old lying Biden exchange through story several times about that. one.
Odd how people like you I don't find that interesting. I mean why lie about knowing them by life several times and then change the story that you never met them and then change your story you never took money from them or help them.
I bet if Trump did that you'd be really suspicious .

Biden's State of the Union speech clearly showed that he is not in any way senile, nor is he sleepy.
He has great ideas and will be a far better president than the currently decomposing remains of Donald "the John" Trump.

They might be able to dope old Joe up enough to where stand for a while and be able to do it but I don't think there's enough dope just straighten him out for that long he's scared to debate
Biden's State of the Union speech clearly showed that he is not in any way senile, nor is he sleepy.
He has great ideas and will be a far better president than the currently decomposing remains of Donald "the John" Trump.
Really you believe that lol .keep on dreaming and hoping.

I hear the old guy did put on a good show for his base, hoping they would stop working to replace him on the 2024 ballot. Biden is a Democrat, however, so if his party bosses think he needs to be taken out before the 2024 election then I wouldn't give a plug nickel for his chances of fighting off the angel of death all the way to the end of this year.

That sounds really, really dumb. Biden has been a good president and he is alert and capable, unlike Trump, who is going off the rails in his rally speeches.

Yep back door Harris and dementia Joe also known as lying Biden aka slow Joe aka. As uncle Joe aka touch and sniff Joe.
Also known as the big guy.and commander and thief..
Then there are the fake e mail accounts he had with hunters businesses partners he claimed he did not know .Yes good old lying Biden exchange through story several times about that. one.
Odd how people like you I don't find that interesting. I mean why lie about knowing them by life several times and then change the story that you never met them and then change your story you never took money from them or help them.
I bet if Trump did that you'd be really suspicious .
Sure known that way by immature right wingers lol
Your obsession with Harris is interesting

That sounds really, really dumb. Biden has been a good president and he is alert and capable, unlike Trump, who is going off the rails in his rally speeches.
https://www.factcheck.org/2024/03/factchecking-bidens-state-of-the-union/ here are some of the lies he told on the soua for you to think about.

And seriously you think hes alert lol . sure looks and sounds alert here . You want me to post a couple dozen or so similar vids of slow Joe displaying his alertness and capability.

https://www.factcheck.org/2024/03/factchecking-bidens-state-of-the-union/ here are some of the lies he told on the soua for you to think about.

And seriously you think hes alert lol . sure looks and sounds alert here . You want me to post a couple dozen or so similar vids of slow Joe displaying his alertness and capability.
Yes uncle dementia Joe locked up mumbled like a MORON made faced like a retard.
I have no doubt they will do everything they can to keep him from debating Trump on national TV.. there's not enough Adderall and meth to keep Joe up and not mumbling .If he freezes up or started mumbling trump would be on it like and it would be a massive failure especially if Joe had to be let off stage that would be the cherry on top .

Werbung:
Oh yes comatose Joe has displayed how sharp he is and how much he pays attention and how alert he is many many times for all to see.
And we have thus the new nick name , pick any one you want comatose Joe dementia Joe Slow Joe line Biden.
Regardless he's showing us just exactly how Sharpie really is for all to see I guess that's why he's doing so well on the polls huh

Back