Will Russia invade the Ukraine ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
This will give Russia a hub of sorts to build up military in the Ukraine and eventually expand into the other nations .
I'm not sure if that's what Putin wants, also not sure its feasible, for one thing economic sanctions would effectively render the CIS economy to a standstill. It takes money to build up, arm, maintain and use a military machine and without money they haven't got a snowballs chance in hell. Banks incur a cost of doing business with CIS companies as it is; the KYC and on-boarding process is time consuming and costly. If sanctions are extended to include, for example, any SWIFT/Electronic transfers to/from a UBO in the CIS then it is effectively isolated from the rest of the world's banking system. They're reduced carrying bags of cash.

This forum needs posters
..agreed....
and controversy is what will draw them
....hasn't in the past.....had loads of them....didn't last....

Werbung:
Poland is a member of the NATO and they fear Russia for historic reasons. Hungary, Slovakia, Romania are NATO states too.
Yes I'm aware of that and I'm aware that Russia would like to control them .
Im aware that Trump was willing to see weapons to the Ukraine to buildmup thier military while O bung hole would not and Biden is opening the door for Russia to move in . Lets face it with out Americas backing and money nato is a joke

Werbung:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back