Will the criticism of Greta Von Thunberg become more mean spirited once she is no longer a teenager?

Yo Daddy!

Will the criticism of Greta Von Thunberg become more mean spirited once she is no longer a teenager?

Sponsored·www.rainforest-alliance.org/
Greta Thunberg & More - Next Gen Of Climate Activists

Think Greta Thunberg is the only teen activist helping combat climate change? Think again.

Why Forests Are Burning? · ‎What We Are Doing ·

Explore The Latest News

Greta Thunberg​

Swedish activist
Greta Tintin Eleonora Ernman Thunberg is a Swedish environmental activist who is known for challenging world leaders to take immediate action for climate change mitigation. Thunberg's activism began when she persuaded her parents to adopt... Wikipedia
Born: January 3, 2003 (age 19 years), Stockholm, Sweden
Nationality: Swedish
Education: Franska skolan
Parents: Svante Thunberg and Malena Ernman

Werbung:
It's never been her personally but the message she represents. Her youth is an easy target but attacking her doesn't change the message.

It's never been her personally but the message she represents. Her youth is an easy target but attacking her doesn't change the message.
She brings out strange feelings in me.

I dont believe in hitting unless it is to prevent greater violence.

And I certainly dont believe in hitting Women or children or those smaller than myself or those who are unable to defend themselves and those who havent committed nor are about to commit violence against others.

But every time I hear her talk I want to smack the condescension out of her mouth so it doesnt return for a very long time, till she has gained the maturity to understand how loathsome she sounds.

She brings out strange feelings in me.

I dont believe in hitting unless it is to prevent greater violence.

And I certainly dont believe in hitting Women or children or those smaller than myself or those who are unable to defend themselves and those who havent committed nor are about to commit violence against others.

But every time I hear her talk I want to smack the condescension out of her mouth so it doesnt return for a very long time, till she has gained the maturity to understand how loathsome she sounds.

Again, it's not her. It's her message you continue to deny and you know it.

She's a stupid bitch, but the real lowlife vermin are the scum who fill her head with all the propaganda.

1669971556206.png

and speaking of stupid bitches . . . .

What is her message? White people suck? Capitalism sucks?

She is an idiot activist..

She is a high school educated person. I know compared to you she is an MIT professor emeritus but she is a barely educated moronic self righteous autistic bitch.

FYI Greta's middle name is not Von. I think you made a portamteau of Greta Van Susteren and little Greta the retard.

Not this Greta.

View attachment 2013
Using portmanteau appropriately = 1 + point

Misspelling it = 1 - point

portmanteau

pôrt-măn′tō, pôrt″măn-tō′

noun​

1. A large leather suitcase that opens into two hinged compartments.
  2. A word formed by merging the sounds and meanings of two different words, as chortle, from chuckle and snort.
  3. A word or part of a word that is analyzable as consisting of more than one morpheme without a clear boundary between them, as French du “of the” from de “of” and le “the.”

Werbung:
What is her message? White people suck? Capitalism sucks?

She is an idiot activist..

She is a high school educated person. I know compared to you she is an MIT professor emeritus but she is a barely educated moronic self righteous autistic bitch.
You know exactly but like all republicans, you're mostly conspiracy theorists. You probably still believe Trump won.

Back