Will the fbi raid biden home

what? he obviously did take the case and ruled on it.

yes, I "admit" he didn't prove the evidence was invalid, judges don't do that, moron. lol.

they look at whether the PLAINTIFF had CREDIBLE evidence or not, and they didn't duh.

thats how courts work, moron. lol.

god you're stupid.
He ruled on it alright. He basically said, "I don't know and I don't care whether people voted illegally or not, I will not allow anyone to challenge the 2020 election in my court."

Werbung:
He ruled on it alright. He basically said, "I don't know and I don't care whether people voted illegally or not, I will not allow anyone to challenge the 2020 election in my court."

no, that wasn't his ruling, moron.

his ruling was that the evidence did not credibly show fraud. duh.

which is why you morons lost every case. lol

no, that wasn't his ruling, moron.

his ruling was that the evidence did not credibly show fraud. duh.

which is why you morons lost every case. lol
Judge Russell did not investigate the claims. He simply ruled that he was not convinced the presentation proved multiple ineligible voters cast votes. here is the trick the democrats use to fool rubes into believing democrat lies about 2020 voter fraud:
The judge did not say the evidence proved multiple voters did not vote. The judge said he was simply not convinced by the materials that sufficient there was irrefutable proof of voting fraud.

The bottom line is that voting fraud occurred but this judge. like so many other judges, simply brushed the case aside without taking it in his court to be examined.

Judge Russell did not investigate the claims. He simply ruled that he was not convinced the presentation proved multiple ineligible voters cast votes. here is the trick the democrats use to fool rubes into believing democrat lies about 2020 voter fraud:
The judge did not say the evidence proved multiple voters did not vote. The judge said he was simply not convinced by the materials that sufficient there was irrefutable proof of voting fraud.

The bottom line is that voting fraud occurred but this judge. like so many other judges, simply brushed the case aside without taking it in his court to be examined.

judges don't "investigate" either, moron.
that is what the plaintiff does. If the evidence doesn't convince the judge, they lose. duh.

you are so stupid. you don't understand how courts work lol.

the bottom line is that you morons can't convince a single judge, including trump appointed ones, that this fraud occurred. lol.

judges don't "investigate" either, moron.
that is what the plaintiff does. If the evidence doesn't convince the judge, they lose. duh.

you are so stupid. you don't understand how courts work lol.

the bottom line is that you morons can't convince a single judge, including trump appointed ones, that this fraud occurred. lol.
Wicked judges don't take criminal cases where friends of theirs may go to jail.

Good judges do not pervert judgment and justice in order to protect their friends or promote the system that got them their jobs.
So you're an expert on the judicial system also. A boy if many talents. God bless you son and stay away from those ring reaming priests.

what? wicked judges? friends may go to jail?

what the heck are you talking about? lol. you need to get off the drugs.
Are you unaware that officials in government can unjustly get tickets fixed, drop criminal charges against criminals, issue bad verdicts, or the like?

Are you unaware that officials in government can unjustly get tickets fixed, drop criminal charges against criminals, issue bad verdicts, or the like?

of course i'm aware that can and does happen.
are you aware you are a moron?

the fact that things like that happen in various circumstances doesn't mean anything about the fact that every judge found no fraud, moron. lol

of course i'm aware that can and does happen.
are you aware you are a moron?

the fact that things like that happen in various circumstances doesn't mean anything about the fact that every judge found no fraud, moron. lol
Judges did not 'find' anything. They refused to take cases where findings could be uncovered.

Judges did not 'find' anything. They refused to take cases where findings could be uncovered.

they didn't refuse to take any cases, moron. they can't refuse to take them. they rule on them.

plaintiffs were free to file any and all evidence, no one stopped them, moron.

god you're stupid. lol

they didn't refuse to take any cases, moron. they can't refuse to take them. they rule on them.

plaintiffs were free to file any and all evidence, no one stopped them, moron.

god you're stupid. lol
No judge ruled that the evidence he closely examined proved no fraud took place. Read their statements carefully. None of them claimed the evidence they examined proved no fraud took place.

Werbung:
No judge ruled that the evidence he closely examined proved no fraud took place.

again, moron, that's not how judges rule.

the onus is on the plaintiffs to prove fraud occured, moron.
and they didn't.
it was so "massive" and yet they couldn't convince a single judge, including trump appointed ones. and yet morons like you believe it happened? duh

you're so stupid.
you have no clue how courts work. lol and yet you whine about them constantly.

Back