Will the USA have to save the Europeans again ?

the annoying thing

I wonder about this a lot with Russian aggression being so intense.
If we had not entered the war against the Nazis and fascist its possible the war could of went on for years and the Nazis were working on atomic weapons and would of used them against Russia and England and others for sure if they had been successful

We are already helping the Ukraine a lot and its not a nato nation

Now the euro nations could face the Russians in battle . I dont know if the coward Biden would help or not hes a idiot and most every one knows this .
I think Putin would be defeated in a war with the euro nations as long as it was conventional , however I doubt it would stay that way as he would use nukes .

What do you think would happen ?
r

Werbung:
I wonder about this a lot with Russian aggression being so intense.
If we had not entered the war against the Nazis and fascist its possible the war could of went on for years and the Nazis were working on atomic weapons and would of used them against Russia and England and others for sure if they had been successful

We are already helping the Ukraine a lot and its not a nato nation

Now the euro nations could face the Russians in battle . I dont know if the coward Biden would help or not hes a idiot and most every one knows this .
I think Putin would be defeated in a war with the euro nations as long as it was conventional , however I doubt it would stay that way as he would use nukes .

What do you think would happen ?
r
I think you're stupid, ignorant, very low intelligence, extremely partisan, full of hate, and they are your string points.

As for you rant, my thoughts as above are vindicated.

I think you're stupid, ignorant, very low intelligence, extremely partisan, full of hate, and they are your string points.

As for you rant, my thoughts as above are vindicated.
Wow Boris the butt hurt your butt hurt is showing badly.
O my like your ignorant enough to think I care what you think lol.Now thats funny to me .
And I love the way you follow me around like a abandoned puppy or kitten . ALL. lonely and afraid looking for a hand out and a pat on the head.Its kinda cute except for the fact your a adult hunan . That makes it pretty pathic.
But hey if it makes you feel whole and like you are somebody thats cool.
You just keep doing what ever it takes to make you feel like a real man .
And Boris I sure you you have vindicated yourself over and over again and will your entire life.
Its ok you just keep vindicating your self .

Last edited:
Wow Boris the butt hurt your butt hurt is showing badly.
O my like your ignorant enough to think I care what you think lol.Now thats funny to me .
And I love the way you follow me around like a abandoned puppy or kitten . ALL. lonely and afraid looking for a hand out and a pat on the head.Its kinda cute except for the fact your a adult hunan . That makes it pretty pathic.
But hey if it makes you feel whole and like you are somebody thats cool.
You just keep doing what ever it takes to make you feel like a real man .
And Boris I sure you you have vindicated yourself over and over again and will your entire life.
Its ok you just keep vindicating your self .
I was mistaken thinking you had intelligence. Please accept my sincere apologies. I was completely wrong. Youre brain dead like the rest.

Sadly, you just vindicated me again and you didn't know it. I thought you had an open mind but I can see now your brain has fallen out. .

With love, Boris.

I was mistaken thinking you had intelligence. Please accept my sincere apologies. I was completely wrong. Youre brain dead like the rest.

Sadly, you just vindicated me again and you didn't know it. I thought you had an open mind but I can see now your brain has fallen out. .

With love, Boris.
Do not worry Boris America will save you

Hilarious..the USA..the exceptional nation..the shining light on the hill defeated Nazi Germany with one hand tied behind their back

The Brits have a phrase for this kind of thinking

Complete Bollocks

26 million Russian dead at the hands of the Nazis.

No chance of that happening in the Donbass.

Full marks for the Russian army clearing out the Hitlerite filth

Comrade Stalin

Hilarious..the USA..the exceptional nation..the shining light on the hill defeated Nazi Germany with one hand tied behind their back

The Brits have a phrase for this kind of thinking

Complete Bollocks

26 million Russian dead at the hands of the Nazis.

No chance of that happening in the Donbass.

Full marks for the Russian army clearing out the Hitlerite filth

Comrade Stalin
Yes 26 million commies dead and putin is trying to exceed that record . Do you hope he makes it ?

sweet...... would love to hear your synopsis on the Russian military launch protocols regarding the release of nuclear weapons....

would it be Vlad waking up one morning with a splitting headache after a heavy night on the Stolly and phoning is mate Boris...
Putin: Boris....those fucking Ukrainian bastards..... still not all dead yet..??
Boris: No Boss
Putin: bastards.....shoot a bloody General....no shoot two fucking Generals and an Admiral
Boris: Yes Boss
Putin: .....and nuke somebody.....and get me some paracetamol.....and two more women

KABOOOOOM........

Why the fuck do people think that Russian launch protocols are simply Putin having a bad day at the office.....amazing

sweet...... would love to hear your synopsis on the Russian military launch protocols regarding the release of nuclear weapons....

would it be Vlad waking up one morning with a splitting headache after a heavy night on the Stolly and phoning is mate Boris...
Putin: Boris....those fucking Ukrainian bastards..... still not all dead yet..??
Boris: No Boss
Putin: bastards.....shoot a bloody General....no shoot two fucking Generals and an Admiral
Putin: .....and nuke somebody.....and get me some paracetamol.....and two more women

KABOOOOOM........

Why the fuck do people think that Russian launch protocols are simply Putin having a bad day at the office.....amazing
Amazing as he is making threats to England and the usa to do so.

Last edited by a moderator:
Werbung:
Amazing as he 8s making threats to England and the usa to do so.
...huh....?
Hi Wally - unfortunately that article doesn't even come close to scratching the surface. A country in possession of nuclear weapons has to be aware of and watch every tactical and strategic move its forces undertake in order to leave themselves options. You can't allow the use of and command of and control of conventional forces to maneuver you into a position where the only option you have is the use of a nuclear weapon. A country in possession of nuclear weapons undergoes a fundamental change of relationship to other countries in that you can't beat them. They can be denied the ability to achieve objectives though. People have this idea that Putin could launch a nuclear weapon at Ukrainian forces for example...but at what? Ukraine is basically a light infantry army with highly dispersed units operating in small groups. Likewise their mobile artillery, tanks etc. You will not find large concentrations of troops which would make the release of nuclear weapons a viable option.

The other option is targetting the weapons or ammunition or vehicle staging areas which generally speaking are in built up towns and cities. Which leads to a whole world of hurt if that option is used - targetting a city with a nuclear weapon is not something you recover from . We could discuss in further detail the relationships and liabilities of the possession nuclear weapons but I think that gives a flavour of my thought process.

Back