Wish we would follow Canada on this

Well, that could happen. However, most of us don't pay cash anyway.
We don't use mills, in fact, they were never actually minted, yet gasoline is still sold as so much and nine tenths (nine mills).

Still, a case could be made for keeping the dime. It's worth almost as much as a penny used to be worth.

Could happen? Well of course it would happen. If there were not dimes nickles and quarters everything rounds UP to the next, its never going to round down.

Werbung:
Could happen? Well of course it would happen. If there were not dimes nickles and quarters everything rounds UP to the next, its never going to round down.
depends on how the retailers market the idea. Come to the PLC1 Megastore, where everything is rounded down! Why go to that other store, where they've rounded everything up? Come here and save, save, save!!!!

which wouldn't have to mean that my prices are better than those of the competition, just that I've found a gimmick.

depends on how the retailers market the idea. Come to the PLC1 Megastore, where everything is rounded down! Why go to that other store, where they've rounded everything up? Come here and save, save, save!!!!

which wouldn't have to mean that my prices are better than those of the competition, just that I've found a gimmick.
Yeah but we all know they jack the price up then stick a sale sticker on it. I like to peel back the sale price to see the normal price is exactly the same price then show the clerk who says it must be a mistake

Yeah but we all know they jack the price up then stick a sale sticker on it. I like to peel back the sale price to see the normal price is exactly the same price then show the clerk who says it must be a mistake
Oh, not at PLC megastore. Only the competition does that.

Yes, raise the price 50%, then have a half off sale. It draws customers.

In California, some of the retailers have a "pay no taxes" sale. Since everyone hates taxes, that sounds so much better than a 9% off sale, which is what it really is. It's called marketing. Like politics, perception is more important than reality.

Of course, that doesn't work in Oregon. No sales tax there.

Why not create a new Currency? Like confederate money?
confederate-states-64.JPG

Werbung:
I want money with dead great hollywood celebrities on it
$1 Charlie Chaplin
$5 Edward G Robinson
$10 Bob Hope
$20 Humphey Bogart
$50 James Dean
$100 Johnny Carson
$500 George Burns
$1000 Ronald Reagan

Penny- Buster Keaton