With hunter and joe both denying his granddaughter

the annoying thing

Will one of them ever be a real man ? seem like they are cowards and unable to handle the truth like so many democrats. Joe hung-up stocking for all the kids and his dogs and cats but not hunters daughter with a stripper. He denied her that. The action's of a real coward and lying scum bag with ethics and morals .
No wonder hes a democrat hero

Werbung:
Will one of them ever be a real man ? seem like they are cowards and unable to handle the truth like so many democrats. Joe hung-up stocking for all the kids and his dogs and cats but not hunters daughter with a stripper. He denied her that. The action's of a real coward and lying scum bag with ethics and morals .

i find joe to be more of a 'real man" than most republicans. and more than you, you keep accusing me of lying and never prove it. lol

How can you possibly know those details? Some article by Yahoo again?
It appears both are real men. They have kids. How's your manhood going?

Hunter and Joe are a pair of scumbags based on how they treat this little girl who is their own flesh and blood, and the whole nation knows it. Now, of course, the Team Blue dipshits have to pretend that's not the case but deep down they know it to be true.

Hunter and Joe are a pair of scumbags based on how they treat this little girl who is their own flesh and blood, and the whole nation knows it.
The whole nation???
How could you know that?
Now, of course, the Team Blue dipshits have to pretend that's not the case but deep down they know it to be true.
In my deep down I know you're a hate filled mentally impaired republican.

Werbung:
Hunter and Joe are a pair of scumbags based on how they treat this little girl who is their own flesh and blood, and the whole nation knows it. Now, of course, the Team Blue dipshits have to pretend that's not the case but deep down they know it to be true.
"deep down they know its true'. lol. another right wing moron who claims to have mental powers.

hahahahahhahahaha

Back