YES, It's about time

Wacko leftist talking points parroted like a true sheeple. Obviously with no capacity to think for one self.

This comment is clearly bordering on insanity ......

Obviously my liberal friend .....
It is you who are much further out of touch than Mars ....

What on earth is all that silly blather about? I don't watch videofootle - if you have something to say, say it. You imprison more people than any other country on earth, as you know, and probably more people than any country in history, and you murder four times more people per head than we do, six times more than Germany. Seems to me that you childkillers are not in a GOOD position to call people mad, are you? The last Liberal in my family, weirdo, died in 1927. The only good thing about Mars is that you wouldn't be able to breathe, but you are clearly not living on this planet - or, if you are, it would be wise to go home before you turn into a piece of bacon.

Werbung:
or could It be I was working 13 hour days and had other shit to do? And you don't have to say let the poor die...you just support stupid ass plans that don't fix the problem and would let them die...and don't give shit. YOu just don't have the balls to say you don't care if they die.

I apologize, i assumed that you had been posting here but neglected that one.

Altering the welfare state but maintaining a welfare system is what I want. I care vary much that people are helped probably more than most liberals. Statistically conservatives give and do far more personally than libs do. You are still wrong again and again every time you accuse people of wanting the poor to die.

I apologize, i assumed that you had been posting here but neglected that one.

Altering the welfare state but maintaining a welfare system is what I want. I care vary much that people are helped probably more than most liberals. Statistically conservatives give and do far more personally than libs do. You are still wrong again and again every time you accuse people of wanting the poor to die.

We know what 'charity' has always been worth. Liberals support capitalism, as everyone knows. What 'conservatives' may support, othee than witch trials, who knows. Take all their thievings from the rich and there'll be no problems, as you know.

Weird! WHAT 'MASSIVE WELFARE STATE'? Where do you live, Mars? What is the 'Nation' - the rich thieves? Without the people they thieve from they wouldn't be rich, man. Fat lot you care about the BORN kid - you lock 'em up in vast numbers and kill 'em like flies to keep your crazy bang-bangs and your spoils.

What do you do for a living, kid, anything that earns money? If you actually earn your living from your own hard work, how much of it do you give to those who resent your income and demand that you give it to them? If you receive your income and benefits from the hard work of others, how often do you thank them for keeping you alive, fed, clothed, and medicated? Those who can't succeed on their own merits, have no business demanding anything from anyone. If they receive welfare from others, a "Thank You" is in order, NOT selfish demands for even more!

What do you do for a living, kid, anything that earns money? If you actually earn your living from your own hard work, how much of it do you give to those who resent your income and demand that you give it to them? If you receive your income and benefits from the hard work of others, how often do you thank them for keeping you alive, fed, clothed, and medicated? Those who can't succeed on their own merits, have no business demanding anything from anyone. If they receive welfare from others, a "Thank You" is in order, NOT selfish demands for even more!
Welcome to the insanity of the left .....

Left...Help sick people regardless of income because they are people and deserving of help.

Right...Pay or die,

and the left is "insane? I guess that whole Jesus shit is a sham for the right.

That post perfectly exemplifies the ignorant mindset of the Leftist. If one disagrees with Leftism, one must want the poor to die....2+2=10....CRAZY!!! Ignorance on full display...and yet, they continually get away with it.

The leftist claims his devotion to helping the poor, with other people's money, while demanding women have the right to murder their unborn child for ANY reason. The vast majorities of abortions are performed on poor women. The poor unborn are disposable, but the poor living are worthy of trillions of dollars of income transfers...proof of Leftism's insanity and hypocrisy.

When will America wake up and recognize this horrendous ideology?

Left...Help sick people regardless of income because they are people and deserving of help.

Right...Pay or die,

and the left is "insane? I guess that whole Jesus shit is a sham for the right.

and help they get only without massive govt burocracies. not to mention exact as Jesus directed. hyperbole just.doesnt work out.

There is no "waking up" to this horrendous ideology. Those who are intelligent enough to see it for what it is already know. Those who do not will most likely never possess the intellect to see it.

Well yes, but our friends on the Left MUST demonize and despise conservatives/libertarians. If they bothered to know us, they would know that we are not the hateful evil beings their leaders tell them we are. Their leaders know that once a leftist truly understands conservatism or libertarianism, they are no longer leftists. So, the leftist elite must keep the rank and file in line or face their own extermination. This leads to the brainwashing most leftists have accepted and their refusal to accept any changes to their left wing orthodoxy.

In reality, Leftism is a religion. They believe it even though it is illogical and untenable. They believe it on faith alone.

Werbung:
Well yes, but our friends on the Left MUST demonize and despise conservatives/libertarians. If they bothered to know us, they would know that we are not the hateful evil beings their leaders tell them we are. Their leaders know that once a leftist truly understands conservatism or libertarianism, they are no longer leftists. So, the leftist elite must keep the rank and file in line or face their own extermination. This leads to the brainwashing most leftists have accepted and their refusal to accept any changes to their left wing orthodoxy.

In reality, Leftism is a religion. They believe it even though it is illogical and untenable. They believe it on faith alone.
It's tax time Gip..I am pretty hateful...lol

Back