Your Pet Peeves

The Scotsman

Okay this is the place to post those really annoying things that happened during the day or this week... something that really naffed you off and you want to get off your chest...somat that really peeved you!!

Oh yeah rules....No politics, religion, Iraq, Abortion, Guns or moaning about other posters here...... just everyday little things that annoy you...

Mine is people that blabber on and on and on into mobile phones at the top of their voices...inane conversations conducted in public AS IF WE ALL WANT TO LISTEN TO YOUR SHIIIIIITTTTTT.......I would like to take a shove and stove their heads in!!

Werbung:
What about at stop lights when the person in back of you honks their horn one millionth of a nano-second after the light changes to green?

mine is people whining.

it is tiresome.

I was with the principles of the kerry.edwards.2004 campaign on election night. we lost. move on is more than just a dot org.
I went home and next day I went on the internet and was embarrassed to be a democrat. the collective whine of the great masses made me ill

People with cell phones who think everyone wants to hear their idiot conversation, and they want to hear it LOUD!

"BILL? HI GUY! ARE WE HAVING THE MEETING WITH FRED? NO? WERE NOT? WHY NOT? SURE ABOUT THAT? I THOUGHT WE WERE GOING TO MEET?"

Libsmasher(mentally): I don't want to hear you and bill doesn't want to hear you, and fred doesn't want to hear you because you're a loud-mouthed a-hole!!!

An 1812 military uniform:

1812_1.jpg

A high school marching band uniform:

new_band_uniform_front.jpg

Where did they get this idea that bands should look like the war of 1812?

Idiots who have their car audio up to a volume level that will make lead vibrate - and I get stuck at a stop light and have to listen to it. Apparently, this is their way of saying "I exist".

Werbung:
Back