A question for the "so-called" pro-life people:

We have had members on this site who were liberal and did not engage in the generalization you claim for them. I would like to see a number of such liberals join here again.

I have not seen any like that since Earth Day, April 22, 1970.

Werbung:
This comment is another sick comment!

Again, as with so many of your comments, it is difficult to figure out if such sick commentary is just an indication of the depth of your ignorance, or the depth of your nastiness!

NO FETUS EVER has survived outside the womb, even in an incubator, even with all the sickening "experiments" ran on those poor little creatures, before a NORMAL gestation period of AT LEAST 21 weeks. . . And even then, there are only a couple who have survived, and the likelihood of their surviving and thriving through their early childhood is almost nul.

This woman wanted her baby, and she began to miscarry when the fetus was 17 weeks. That is a FULL MONTH before the fetus, EVEN IF it had been healthy, could have survived by ANY MEANS outside the womb.

Obviously, it was NOT a question of MONEY, cold hearted MORON.

And your disgusting habit of politicizing EVERYTHING in an attempt to make yourself look smart makes you look as dumb as a bag of rock and as cold and nasty as a sewer line!

I'm sick says the poster talking about rotting fetuses ? yeah, right.

agreed on all counts

The way you treat anyone who doesn't buy into your extreme delusions and the way you moderate with a STRONG bias against anyone leaning Left, no wonder we all leave sooner or later!

I haven't been here that long, and still I have seen at least 10 to 12 Center or Left posters give up on the arrogance and the lack of good will to truly DEBATE in this forum.

I am perfectly aware that I am a thorn in your side. . .and I like it this way. I get my "nourishment" from another forum, and I come here to be reminded of the crap so many on the Right throw.

And your disgusting habit of politicizing EVERYTHING in an attempt to make yourself look smart makes you look as dumb as a bag of rock and as cold and nasty as a sewer line!
irony.jpg

I'm sick says the poster talking about rotting fetuses ? yeah, right.

So what. . .you don't like REALITY? You don't like the REAL image of a fetus dying in a woman's womb, and his own infected body spreading the infection outside of the woman's womb through the blood that they share, to her liver, her kidneys until it is too late.

I believe I explain quite clearly what I found to be SICK in your comments.

Again, as with so many of your comments, it is difficult to figure out if such sick commentary is just an indication of the depth of your ignorance, or the depth of your nastiness!

Ever notice--with the left--EVERYONE ELSE is:

Ignorant
Stupid
Uneducated

And their following is--the completely idiotic societal trash that never graduates from high school
& could not even pay their own bills--ever-- in their entire lives.

Curious point of view.

Dear, when one makes STUPID generalization as you just did. . .OBVIOUSLY they will be called stupid or ignorant!
Maybe you are surrounded by people who cannot pay their own bills, maybe you are surrounded by TRASH the never graduates from high school

I do not know anyone that fits that "kind" description. So apparently your experience is not that of the LEFT.
Generalization are always wrong. And you just love to make those insulting generalization any time you are stuck with a severe case of constipation of the brain and diarrhea of the mouth. . .which appears to occur quite often.

The way you treat anyone who doesn't buy into your extreme delusions and the way you moderate with a STRONG bias against anyone leaning Left, no wonder we all leave sooner or later!

I haven't been here that long, and still I have seen at least 10 to 12 Center or Left posters give up on the arrogance and the lack of good will to truly DEBATE in this forum.

I am perfectly aware that I am a thorn in your side. . .and I like it this way. I get my "nourishment" from another forum, and I come here to be reminded of the crap so many on the Right throw.

Get it?

You mean to tell me that the "mature" person who prides himself from not caring about what others think of him is posting MY stats to try to demonstrates how very unpopular I am in this forum!
You are not "unpopular", we are not in high school anymore.
Mature--is not really an issue betwixt people in the mid-60's.

You're such a twitt! Sometimes I feel sorry for you when I read how extreme and disconnected you are with reality, even your own reality!
I know that feeling.

Do you think I should care that people who are of one mind set, without the courage (except for the occasional Big Rob and PLC effort to fairness and enlightened comments, of such short lived nature!) to EVER express one dissenting opinion from the collective party line, hate me and find my posts ridicule?
We don't hate you at all. That vehemence is totally a left-wing phenomenon.

Come on, i know that at some point in your solitary, bitter life, you must have had some insight in your own shortcomings, maybe it's time to consider how the company one keeps influence the "like" feature, and whether some of those "likes" would seem more of an insult than a compliment to those of us who value reason and logic!
My "acquaintances" would impress most.
I am pretty sure you don't even have a nodding acquaintance with logic and reason--IMHO.

I never purposely look at whom gives likes to whom, so I cannot tell for sure. But I would bet that the most c(v)irulent and nasty the posts of some people are towards ME, the most "likes" those people receive!
No--merely those who think your kind of thinking is unhinged and disjointed with the reality of the situation.

(O)In the other hand, if, when I receive an occasional " like" from people whom I have respect for, like Walter or Big Rob, it does remind me that not everyone in this forum has abandon all fairness and integrity.
Because they disagree with you--and expound on why?

So, enjoy your childish rewards, and don't forget to shower your friends with praise every time they poop on the common enemy, the person whom everyone loves to hate!
It is the left-wing that has enemies, not conservatives.

Have a great weekend!
I plan on Jiffy-Pop and a Football Game. What could be better!

By the way, you do realize that I post daily in another forum where, if I needed "recognition" to know my own value, The opinions are a lot less one sided, and although stupid posters exist everywhere and gravitate together everywhere, there are so many posters daily (about 5000) posts daily, that one can always find good, two sided debate, and THAT, my dear, is the REAL reward. . .not the "likes" . . .at least not until those "likes" are accompanied by a sticker or a candy!
Which begs the question--WHY do you come here if you hate everyone's ideas, thoughts, points-of-view and comments? You spend most of your time in exhausting stem-winders about the evil of anything or anybody who does not fit YOUR idea of the world. You are utterly INTOLERANT.

How very mature! LOL

C'mon now--just yanking your chain! L-O-L

Didn't really expect the treasure-trove you provided.
Thanks.
Good for my research files-- "on the subject".

Obviously, you can't take responsibility for silliness, and as usual you project it on others. You do not think that I really expected you to face up to your childish "how many likes did you get" behavior, do you?

But, since you asked, i come here for the same reason I force myself to watch Faux News a couple of times a week, and I listen to Limbaugh's trash once in awhile, in spite of the nauseous feelings it triggers in me': because I need to be reminded of the depth of delusions and the ridicule of the party line propaganda that is imbedded in some groups.

It is always informative to look at the hysteria of some addicts of Faux News and the limitation on independent thinking being a Faux News habitual viewer requires to buy into the crap.

And it is always interesting to see the end results of that addiction to Fox transposed into this forum by the dumbest viewers!

Luckily a couple here manage to keep a minimum of opening onto the real world! Thank you Big Rob and PLC. Please hang on to even that thin thread of reality that still manage to seep through!

Obviously, you can't take responsibility for silliness, and as usual you project it on others. You do not think that I really expected you to face up to your childish "how many likes did you get" behavior, do you?
Well--not when there is not any silliness.
I do have a penchant for levity--mostly to amuse myself.

But, since you asked, i come here for the same reason I force myself to watch Faux News a couple of times a week, and I listen to Limbaugh's trash once in awhile, in spite of the nauseous feelings it triggers in me': because I need to be reminded of the depth of delusions and the ridicule of the party line propaganda that is imbedded in some groups.
Know your enemy. Military Science 101.
But--why do you express it in such hatred-filled words?

It is always informative to look at the hysteria of some addicts of Faux News and the limitation on independent thinking being a Faux News habitual viewer requires to buy into the crap.
Fox News is merely one of many outlets for news. I watch them all.

And it is always interesting to see the end results of that addiction to Fox transposed into this forum by the dumbest viewers!
No one I know is addicted to Fox.
Some do like the fact they report what's going on and tell mostly the truth, with some slant to the right which is not disguised in any way.

Luckily a couple here manage to keep a minimum of opening onto the real world! Thank you Big Rob and PLC. Please hang on to even that thin thread of reality that still manage to seep through!

[quote="Openmind, post: 203210, member: And you just love to make those insulting generalization any time you are stuck with a severe case of constipation of the brain and diarrhea of the mouth. . .which appears to occur quite often.[/quote]

reported as a personal attack

Werbung:
You mean to tell me that the "mature" person who prides himself from not caring about what others think of him is posting MY stats to try to demonstrates how very unpopular I am in this forum!

You're such a twitt! Sometimes I feel sorry for you when I read how extreme and disconnected you are with reality, even your own reality!

Do you think I should care that people who are of one mind set, without the courage (except for the occasional Big Rob and PLC effort to fairness and enlightened comments, of such short lived nature!) to EVER express one dissenting opinion from the collective party line, hate me and find my posts ridicule?

Come on, i know that at some point in your solitary, bitter life, you must have had some insight in your own shortcomings, maybe it's time to consider how the company one keeps influence the "like" feature, and whether some of those "likes" would seem more of an insult than a compliment to those of us who value reason and logic!

I never purposely look at whom gives likes to whom, so I cannot tell for sure. But I would bet that the most cirulent and nasty the posts of some people are towards ME, the most "likes" those people receive!

In the other hand, if, when I receive an occasional " like" from people whom I have respect for, like Walter or Big Rob, it does remind me that not everyone in this forum has abandon all fairness and integrity.

So, enjoy your childish rewards, and don't forget to shower your friends with praise every time they poop on the common enemy, the person whom everyone loves to hate!

Have a great weekend!

By the way, you do realize that I post daily in another forum where, if I needed "recognition" to know my own value, The opinions are a lot less one sided, and although stupid posters exist everywhere and gravitate together everywhere, there are so many posters daily (about 5000) posts daily, that one can always find good, two sided debate, and THAT, my dear, is the REAL reward. . .not the "likes" . . .at least not until those "likes" are accompanied by a sticker or a candy!

How very mature! LOL
Reported

Back