A question for the "so-called" pro-life people:

I will have to defend Openmind (despite the oxymoron), I certainly take no offense at her attacks and I do tend to bring that out of people on the left--because they get annoyed when someone tries to provoke rational thinking out of them--in vain, of course.

Werbung:
I will have to defend Openmind (despite the oxymoron), I certainly take no offense at her attacks and I do tend to bring that out of people on the left--because they get annoyed when someone tries to provoke rational thinking out of them--in vain, of course.

the point is that every member here agreed to comply with the rules before they were granted posting authority and the rules are clear regarding personal attacks etc.

Obviously, you can't take responsibility for silliness, and as usual you project it on others. You do not think that I really expected you to face up to your childish "how many likes did you get" behavior, do you?

But, since you asked, i come here for the same reason I force myself to watch Faux News a couple of times a week, and I listen to Limbaugh's trash once in awhile, in spite of the nauseous feelings it triggers in me': because I need to be reminded of the depth of delusions and the ridicule of the party line propaganda that is imbedded in some groups.

It is always informative to look at the hysteria of some addicts of Faux News and the limitation on independent thinking being a Faux News habitual viewer requires to buy into the crap.

And it is always interesting to see the end results of that addiction to Fox transposed into this forum by the dumbest viewers!

Luckily a couple here manage to keep a minimum of opening onto the real world! Thank you Big Rob and PLC. Please hang on to even that thin thread of reality that still manage to seep through!

some take great umbrage at generalizations and then we find them using it with great regularity.
people in glass houses shouldn't throw stones.

some take great umbrage at generalizations and then we find them using it with great regularity.
people in glass houses shouldn't throw stones.

Generalizations? Could you point to one?
You mean my words about the "some" groups? I purposely used that word to indicate that EVERYONE watching Fox is not brainwashed.

Or do you mean "the addiction transposed in this forum by the dumbest viewers?" Well, again, I qualified "dumbest," NOT ALL viewers. . .I believe I even made exception for a couple of people here whom I specifically named.

Anything else?

Well, at least you are being fair. . .as my "attacks" are usually triggered by your "attacks!"

So. . .we do recognize that we are even in this matter. Too bad so many are not honest enough to recognize that trend.

However, have you ever considered that your own annoyance may also be provoked by exposure to rational thinking that doesn't meet your own agenda and create cognitive dissonance in your mind?

Reported for what?

For explaining why the attempt to ridicule me and hurt my feelings one more time by Johnny will not succeed?

So. . . you do not believe that such "measure of success or reason" as giving "likes" to people is at best, immature, and at worst, self-defeating, as it obviously reward the gathering of people around a group thinking that, at the least, does not promote individual thinking?

Reported for what?

For once again not agreeing and not bowing to the barely veil intents to belittle me?

Report anything you want, and obviously being warned that I will be banned because of such a "report" is not doing much good.

Once again, I do not care about being banned if it means that, to not be banned, I have to bow to opinions I disagree with, and I have to take your collective punishment and continued insults with a smile!

Just as I do not care about people's jubilation at my not being awarded those "precious likes."
I will not be bullied, I will not be silenced. . . until I am banned.

So. . go ahead doggie mod, and PLC, and Dr. Who, and anyone else who chooses. The fastest you ban me for ever, the fastest you can close your little circle around your group mind set, and the fastest you can convince yourself that you are ALWAYS correct in your opinion, since EVERYONE agrees with you!

But if you choose to do that, please Walter, do not reach out to me any more!

Generalizations? Could you point to one?
You mean my words about the "some" groups? I purposely used that word to indicate that EVERYONE watching Fox is not brainwashed.

Or do you mean "the addiction transposed in this forum by the dumbest viewers?" Well, again, I qualified "dumbest," NOT ALL viewers. . .I believe I even made exception for a couple of people here whom I specifically named.

Anything else?

I quoted one

Reported for what?

For explaining why the attempt to ridicule me and hurt my feelings one more time by Johnny will not succeed?

So. . . you do not believe that such "measure of success or reason" as giving "likes" to people is at best, immature, and at worst, self-defeating, as it obviously reward the gathering of people around a group thinking that, at the least, does not promote individual thinking?

Reported for what?

For once again not agreeing and not bowing to the barely veil intents to belittle me?

Report anything you want, and obviously being warned that I will be banned because of such a "report" is not doing much good.

Once again, I do not care about being banned if it means that, to not be banned, I have to bow to opinions I disagree with, and I have to take your collective punishment and continued insults with a smile!

Just as I do not care about people's jubilation at my not being awarded those "precious likes."
I will not be bullied, I will not be silenced. . . until I am banned.

So. . go ahead doggie mod, and PLC, and Dr. Who, and anyone else who chooses. The fastest you ban me for ever, the fastest you can close your little circle around your group mind set, and the fastest you can convince yourself that you are ALWAYS correct in your opinion, since EVERYONE agrees with you!

But if you choose to do that, please Walter, do not reach out to me any more!

if all you seek is a "ban" then you are free to self ban yourself. no one is forcing you to click this URL.
that ban is as immediate as you wish it to be.
but if its martyrdom you seek well, thats kind of sad.

if all you seek is a "ban" then you are free to self ban yourself. no one is forcing you to click this URL.
that ban is as immediate as you wish it to be.
but if its martyrdom you seek well, thats kind of sad.

Martyrdom? Another insult. . .when will you ever learn!
No, not martyrdom. . .I explained before why I come here. For the same reason I go to Fox News and listen to Limbaugh. Because I refuse to see and hear only one side of any story. Because I do NOT want to fall into the ignorance of a group mindset. ANY group.

And because Walter is very persuasive in calling back people.
And because it annoys you.:)

Martyrdom? Another insult. . .when will you ever learn!
No, not martyrdom. . .I explained before why I come here. For the same reason I go to Fox News and listen to Limbaugh. Because I refuse to see and hear only one side of any story. Because I do NOT want to fall into the ignorance of a group mindset. ANY group.

And because Walter is very persuasive in calling back people.
And because it annoys you.:)

annoy ? no. bore and cause me to waste time I'd prefer to use in other ways ? yeah.

but Walter asked me to take this task and as I agreed to to it, I do it. not always pleasant but necessary for forums such as this.

Werbung:
Back