A Special Message To The Republican Wackos

Greco

As the final days approach on passing health care reform, here's a special preview of what's going to happen to the Republican liars, distorters, screamers, racists and tea baggers. It only runs 22 seconds in length, but I suspect you'll get the point.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-x6VhNCKw5Q

Werbung:
Werbung:
JESUS H. CHRIST! WTF! THAT SCARED THE FLIPPIN HELL OUT OF ME! I am not even joking. I just had to take like 5 minutes and let my nerves calm.

Ill be honest here, I simply dont like snakes. They dont live in Alaska. None of them. Not a garden snake in the wild. I like it that way. I am far happier with half ton bears than I am with 5 pound snakes. Much less that sewer pipe snake that was posted.

As a personal anecdote, on one of my several trips to Australia one of the snakes I saw, was when I was out hunting. We were crossing a dead fall tree, just barely missed stepping on a spread out, head up eastern brown snake(the second most venomous snake in the world).

I managed to step back across the fallen tree, and much to my chagrin...I fainted on the spot. I have never fainted before in my life. It was terribly embarassing.

Back