Abdul Ali Jbili - IMF Catholic Mafia Funds Organization Sarkozy

personalnetwork

Dear Sirs,

With thanks to your value time. I face some problems and I am not sue if there is people face problems and I yes, please inform how they was able to resolve this problems which stand as:

Organization of Gov for gains in financial markets and control on IMF via specific projects by views ot Terrorist countries liset by USA.

Who benefit from this are Forex companies located in Cyprus and are financed by Soros over uses to USA Gov like treasure and FED. Here Hillary Clinton work for an person called Abdul Ali Jbili from same country of her profile Marocco.

Main Parts: Sweden Royal Family and ECB Draghi which appointed as corroupt person by Berlusconi for Credit Value issue.
Also Duescthe bank.

All those built an network via Mousad and Prada to use politics for Forex for Them and foor Draghi by cheap womens and by Berlussconi Media Sex business.

All this for sarkozy son and even they attacked an country like Syria to exit an person with talents in Forex to make projects for them and for Forex money laundry fundamental analysis. This attack in Sep 2007 by Israel and later Marocco and Islam attack Israel tourist group and for sarkozy son via Forex finance.

Please inform how an person can protect himself from them and from using Mousad and EC for catholic and social terrorsim of Vatican which revert Arabs via Forex.

This person are terrosit with carlos made 2001 attacks ans stay with mousad and hizboulah

Werbung:
Back