"Affordable" Obamacare costs rise by $111 billion in latest budget

Werbung:
View attachment 10948

.....i.e. you're still livin' with Mom and Dad. You don't actually believe that's some big "secret", here, do you???
I'm not opposed to you buying your own health insurance or finding a way for the government and taxpayers to buy your health insurance for you, but I am not interested in such a scheme for myself.

View attachment 10947

Of course, I did, rookie. I've had them bookmarked, for years! Hell, I've still got items I'd saved in the late '90s.
You actually believe there's some kind o' value in telling others what they have, or haven't, done....when you don't even know them? That makes sense, to you??
Great!

Then summarize the point you are trying to make by posting them. Give me a reason why I should watch them or care at all.

Which is why the government must spend billions of tax dollars on its healthcare program that is hardly paid for by the limited number of rich policy holders.

Should the government pick up the tab for millions of indigent Americans and immigrants who cannot afford to cover the health risks of unhealthy life choices like smoking, drug abuse, drunken driving, gluttony, unhealthy sexual addictions and more?
The policies are paid for by rich taxpayers, not you.

Yes, the government should pick up the tab for all health insurance. Obviously.

The policies are paid for by rich taxpayers, not you.

Yes, the government should pick up the tab for all health insurance. Obviously.
The government is already picking up the living expenses for millions of illegal immigrants who are forbidden by law from earning their own keep. The government is running out of money picking up everybody's tabs.

1707273291887.png

Obamacare is VERY popular and has made health insurance affordable for many people.
The health of the people is the health of the nation, obviously.

You need to compare Obamacare to the horrid mess that it was before Obamacare. Like when shysters like Rick Scott could embezzle millions and bail out just before the collapse.

Obamacare lives, and Trump could not kill it. Face the facts.

The government is already picking up the living expenses for millions of illegal immigrants who are forbidden by law from earning their own keep. The government is running out of money picking up everybody's tabs.

View attachment 10950
Margaret Thatcher was not the first person to say that. The UK is a rather prosperous country and is at its most prosperous when the Tories are out of power. They soon will be tossed and we shall see Labour back in power. Thatcher is dead and gone and no one misses her except perhaps several thousands of people in the Falklands.

The US is VASTLY more prosperous in resources than the UK and it is at no risk whatever of running out of other peoples' money. The number of billionaires has grown quite huge and they pay less in taxes than you or I do. Biden plans to change that and tax the billionaires proportionately to their income.

Obamacare is VERY popular and has made health insurance affordable for many people.

You need to compare Obamacare to the horrid mess that it was before Obamacare. Like when shysters like Rick Scott could embezzle millions and bail out just before the collapse.

Obamacare lives, and Trump could not kill it. Face the facts.
The unemployable and illegals should embrace the 'free' healthcare that hardworking Americans now must pay twice as much for since Obama made it into a tax mandate.

Margaret Thatcher was not the first person to say that. The UK is a rather prosperous country and is at its most prosperous when the Tories are out of power. They soon will be tossed and we shall see Labour back in power. Thatcher is dead and gone and no one misses her except perhaps several thousands of people in the Falklands.

The US is VASTLY more prosperous in resources than the UK and it is at no risk whatever of running out of other peoples' money. The number of billionaires has grown quite huge and they pay less in taxes than you or I do. Biden plans to change that and tax the billionaires proportionately to their income.
I think maybe you have no idea why Congress keeps coming to the point of being forced to wrestle with the danger of a government shutdown due to lack of money.

Werbung:

Obamacare lives, and Trump could not kill it. Face the fact

Back