All-American Muslim

Werbung:
I am aware of that

I am ridiculing what passes for an adult publicly declaring that they are 'big league' which is pathetic even by the standards of this board

It certainly displays an immaturity and desperation to impress

I am guessing that lots of retardlican voters are like this

Failed losers in a failing country desperately trying to cling on to some former glory and distorted view of itself

Ok this could take some time

Because it is a war mongering, world polluting, racist, fundamentalist nation built on genocide

Is that a good starter?

The reason I do not reveal that is because you would just attack that country in revenge which does not in any way get the US off the hook

For the record I am very critical of the country I live in

I am not blindly patriotic like most of the people on this board

The reason I do not reveal that is because you would just attack that country in revenge which does not in any way get the US off the hook

yes you are

I see. In other words, you are allowed to attack my country, yet you withhold information about yourself because you don't have the courage to defend your own country. I think that is cowardly and very hypocritical.

I attack America

I couldn't care less if it is your country

But you have proved that I was right when I said you would just play tit for tat

You should attack America too

It is repulsive

I attack America

I couldn't care less if it is your country

But you have proved that I was right when I said you would just play tit for tat

You should attack America too

It is repulsive

Your posts are repulsive and cowardly. Any coward can throw stones and then run and hide. Tell us where you live and then defend your country like a man.

Werbung:
Back