All sex between consenting adults should be legalized.

in general voting machines aren't examined that way for any election. duh.
unless there is credible evidence of a problem, which you didn't have. lol.
you must enjoy looking stupid.
You said the machines were examined by reputable experts and found to have been clean during the 2020 election. I asked for your proof, but you have still not provided any support for your repeated leftist narrative.

Werbung:

i've posted this a number of times, lazy moron. lol
The audit you promote is the only audit you can find and there were many problems with the audit which is why Arizona republicans rejected it. Dominion had a signed agreement with Arizona stating that no auditors not approved by Dominion would be allowed to examine their voting machines on pain of losing the right to use Dominion machines.

The audit you promote is the only audit you can find and there were many problems with the audit which is why Arizona republicans rejected it. Dominion had a signed agreement with Arizona stating that no auditors not approved by Dominion would be allowed to examine their voting machines on pain of losing the right to use Dominion machines.
You said there were no audits I just needed to post one to prove you are a liar. Postproof that there were problems with the audit done by the certified auditors

You said there were no audits I just needed to post one to prove you are a liar. Postproof that there were problems with the audit done by the certified auditors
Wrong. I said no audits proved that thousands of voting machines had not been corrupted in 2020.

Wrong. I said no audits proved that thousands of voting machines had not been corrupted in 2020.
You want to pay for national audits of thousands of machines?
Why don't red states do that for example
No audio proved Trump didn't win by fraud 8n 2016 or any election for that matter

No one Dcan ever prove that only a moron thinks that way lol

You want to pay for national audits of thousands of machines?
Why don't red states do that for example
No audio proved Trump didn't win by fraud 8n 2016 or any election for that matter

No one Dcan ever prove that only a moron thinks that way lol
All Democrats needed to do to stop investigations into voting fraud was to find a bent judge to order the investigations to stop.

Pennsylvania Supreme Court Blocks Voting Machine Inspection In GOP Election Audit (forbes.com)

Pennsylvania Supreme Court Blocks Voting Machine Inspection In GOP Election Audit

Prove the judge is bent, lying moron
Then send a huge check to help pay for the national audit you claim you want
Democrats are counting on the fact that voting fraud investigations are very hard to initiate and conduct against vast opposition from uncivilized and sometimes even violent crooks.

Democrats are 'hoping like hell' they can keep fooling voters into believing they did not commit massive voting fraud in 2020 like the mountain of evidence of fraud indicates.
There is no such evidence. The election was fair and free and TRUMP LOST.

No, thousands of voting machines were not examined by non-biased experts who allegedly examined them and reported their findings. If you believe otherwise just post the findings of whatever expert or experts you claim issued such a report.
That's right. They were examined by non biased experts and found not to be faulty or rigged. The GOP paid them to do it.

You'll take the Trump alleged fraud to your grave and all the bitterness also. That's the place for both.

Werbung:
Back