American Muslims speak out

the annoying thing

Werbung:
j
True. All Muslims, even American Muslims, may refuse to condemn barbarian Muslim atrocities while claiming they are not responsible for what other Muslims do.
just like so many christians refused to condemn slavery, in fact, so many christians supported it.

j

just like so many christians refused to condemn slavery, in fact, so many christians supported it.
I also lose respect for those professing Christians who do not condemn slavery, abortion, black and white racism, unjust political bias, sexual depravity and perversion, and so forth.

I also lose respect for those professing Christians who do not condemn slavery, abortion, black and white racism, unjust political bias, sexual depravity and perversion, and so forth.
Good for you
Shame there are so many of them, sinning every day

Good for you
It's not the everyday sins of the wicked that get them in the most trouble with God, it is propagating wicked rebellion against God in efforts to cause others to wickedly rebel against God with them.

Werbung:
True. All Muslims, even American Muslims, may refuse to condemn barbarian Muslim atrocities while claiming they are not responsible for what other Muslims do.

You're one of the most God centered Christian posters I interact with.

Imagine a devout Christian community of activist believers as your brethren in America.

imagine that community has clout and receives deference (whether due to ignorance of the non Christian populace or because of the influence of the more devout activists who are promoting a false image of Christianity in order to increase your popularity) from the media and government in some inappropriate instances.

With so many messages and messengers
j

Good for you
"Kill the men, capture the women."

Back