How to End 'Islamophobia'

Your point? Do you understand the difference between being "labeled" and being killed? MARK

I understand and agree to you. Muslim fanatics even kill their own people for minor differences. Like they can kill me for writing in this forum, for listening music, for questioning Islamic teachings and similar things. I know it and we have suffered it here in Afghanistan.

Werbung:
Your point? Do you understand the difference between being "labeled" and being killed? MARK

You mean like the Lords Liberation Army killing people? Or the Serbian Christians killing ethni Albanian muslims? Of course. Hindus killing muslims? Muslims killing Hindus?

Frankly - maybe we ought to do away with religion entirely.

You mean like the Lords Liberation Army killing people? Or the Serbian Christians killing ethni Albanian muslims? Of course. Hindus killing muslims? Muslims killing Hindus?

Evidently not. MARK

I'm a little surprised to hear you say that.

Hmmm

I wonder how the Native Americans felt being conquered and genocided by the Christians...

Did you want the land or not? We did what we did back then because we had balls and we were damned if we let someone else take it. It's not a matter of right or wrong. If you can't understand that, you probably shouldn't think you understand politics. Eventually someone else would have taken the land. If you can't defend your priceless land, you're going to lose it and the indians were barely a step up from cavemen. You're goddamn right we took it and I salute my ancestors who fought for such a gift for their descendants.

Anyhow, I think it's stupid to make exceptions to Muslims. They're Muslims. They're not our friends and never were. If you want to go on a crusade and make friends with some Muslims thinking you're so much smarter than us, fine, but don't push your crap on me telling me I should be friends with Muslims or respect them because I don't and only a fool could think I should.

Did you want the land or not? We did what we did back then because we had balls and we were damned if we let someone else take it. It's not a matter of right or wrong. If you can't understand that, you probably shouldn't think you understand politics. Eventually someone else would have taken the land. If you can't defend your priceless land, you're going to lose it and the indians were barely a step up from cavemen. You're goddamn right we took it and I salute my ancestors who fought for such a gift for their descendants.

Anyhow, I think it's stupid to make exceptions to Muslims. They're Muslims. They're not our friends and never were. If you want to go on a crusade and make friends with some Muslims thinking you're so much smarter than us, fine, but don't push your crap on me telling me I should be friends with Muslims or respect them because I don't and only a fool could think I should.

A lot of Muslims are American citizens, born in America, who's parents were born in America and who've fought for America.

You're strange.

A lot of Muslims are American citizens, born in America, who's parents were born in America and who've fought for America.

You're strange.

I agree with your post Coyote. There is Muslims that's born here in
America (like myself), and my Father did not go to fight in no conflict.
However I went to serve for my country in Viet Nam, and upon returning
home I received a shocker from my own government.

In closing Americans can not accept the fact that all Muslims isn't a
terrorist.

terrorist.

I have friends who are still on active duty who are Muslim and they get treated with suspicion. It isn't right and I speak up when I hear them slighted because of it. But then I'm an atheist so I get similar treatment at times.

terrorist
Well, that is what the MSM would portray. Kind of like if you are against gay marriage you must be a homophobe, according to the MSM, and most liberals. It is just a lot easier for them to fling accusations than admit that some people have a different opinion than they do.

Well, that is what the MSM would portray. Kind of like if you are against gay marriage you must be a homophobe, according to the MSM, and most liberals. It is just a lot easier for them to fling accusations than admit that some people have a different opinion than they do.

Many conservatives do the same thing. If you're gay you can't be trusted around children. If you're gay - you're promiscious.

Werbung:
Back