1. Discuss politics - join our community by registering for free here! HOP - the political discussion forum

Amy Fisher and Joey Buttafuco

Discussion in 'House of Politics Lounge' started by tater03, May 20, 2007.

1. tater03

tater03 Well-Known Member

Did anyone happen to hear that these two are dating again? My brother was telling me that he heard this. I just find that these two such slimey people for what they did.

2. mamab

mamab Well-Known Member

I think they deserve each other. I feel sorry for the Mrs. Buttafuco, she's better off without him, as far as I can tell.

3. FourBear

FourBear Well-Known Member

I guess they are so slimey that they can't help but stick to each other...oof, bad joke. They must be made for each other.

4. berlinlife06

berlinlife06 Well-Known Member

I actually saw them on CNN, I think it was on Larry King Live... They were practically posing for the cameras, which makes me think.... could it be that there's a reality TV show in the making, and they are just doing some advertising???

5. tater03

I am not sure exactly what is up but you would just thing these two would stay as far away from each other as possible. I guess obviously some people have no sense or brains.

6. vicki2

vicki2 Well-Known Member

I think the whole revival of those two is just sickening. Geeze ...are we so hard up for entertainment that we'll watch a rerun like them??? Not me!

7. tater03

I just don't understand why either one would want to get back together with each other. If it was me I would be running in the oppisite direction.

8. vicki2

vicki2 Well-Known Member

Fortunately, the whole thing seems to have died down ...they just can't compete with Paris Hilton's jail time. As usual, Joey and Amy have bad timing lol.