1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Discuss politics - join our community by registering for free here! HOP - the political discussion forum

Amy Fisher and Joey Buttafuco

Discussion in 'House of Politics Lounge' started by tater03, May 20, 2007.

1. tater03

tater03 New Member

Did anyone happen to hear that these two are dating again? My brother was telling me that he heard this. I just find that these two such slimey people for what they did.

2. mamab

mamab New Member

I think they deserve each other. I feel sorry for the Mrs. Buttafuco, she's better off without him, as far as I can tell.

3. FourBear

FourBear New Member

I guess they are so slimey that they can't help but stick to each other...oof, bad joke. They must be made for each other.

4. berlinlife06

berlinlife06 New Member

I actually saw them on CNN, I think it was on Larry King Live... They were practically posing for the cameras, which makes me think.... could it be that there's a reality TV show in the making, and they are just doing some advertising???

5. tater03

tater03 New Member

I am not sure exactly what is up but you would just thing these two would stay as far away from each other as possible. I guess obviously some people have no sense or brains.

6. vicki2

vicki2 New Member

I think the whole revival of those two is just sickening. Geeze ...are we so hard up for entertainment that we'll watch a rerun like them??? Not me!

7. tater03

tater03 New Member

I just don't understand why either one would want to get back together with each other. If it was me I would be running in the oppisite direction.

8. vicki2

vicki2 New Member

Fortunately, the whole thing seems to have died down ...they just can't compete with Paris Hilton's jail time. As usual, Joey and Amy have bad timing lol.