Amy Fisher and Joey Buttafuco

tater03

Did anyone happen to hear that these two are dating again? My brother was telling me that he heard this. I just find that these two such slimey people for what they did.

Werbung:
I think they deserve each other. I feel sorry for the Mrs. Buttafuco, she's better off without him, as far as I can tell.

I guess they are so slimey that they can't help but stick to each other...oof, bad joke. They must be made for each other.

I actually saw them on CNN, I think it was on Larry King Live... They were practically posing for the cameras, which makes me think.... could it be that there's a reality TV show in the making, and they are just doing some advertising???

I am not sure exactly what is up but you would just thing these two would stay as far away from each other as possible. I guess obviously some people have no sense or brains.

I think the whole revival of those two is just sickening. Geeze ...are we so hard up for entertainment that we'll watch a rerun like them??? Not me!

I just don't understand why either one would want to get back together with each other. If it was me I would be running in the oppisite direction.

Werbung:
Fortunately, the whole thing seems to have died down ...they just can't compete with Paris Hilton's jail time. As usual, Joey and Amy have bad timing lol.

Back