Ann Coulter at CPAC criticizing Obamacare

steveox

She said Obamacare is a big failure. Going though Obamacare procress is like standing in line in the department of motor vehicles. Can you imagine standing in line wearing an hospital gown waiting your turn to be served if you need an hip replacement? Its on Fox news. No link yet.

Werbung:
they still let her talk? I thought she got replaced by the new Right wing air head dream girls of Palin and Bachman...

Notice that the leftwing has NOTHING but defamation? That's because they know that in an actual debate of ideas, they'll lose every time.

Notice that the leftwing has NOTHING but defamation? That's because they know that in an actual debate of ideas, they'll lose every time.

Rick you do nothing but name call I encourage you to debate but you just run your mouth about nothing. You do nothing but repeat GOP lip service.

Rick, there is no Debate with Coulter...Debate requires both sides have points to make and will take into account the others points...

its like saying you had a debate with a 3 year old...its not going to happen.

Rick..you are the same...there is no debate...I could just as easily convince the wall on a point as you...as you have no ability to debate in a real way.

Rick, there is no Debate with Coulter...Debate requires both sides have points to make and will take into account the others points...

its like saying you had a debate with a 3 year old...its not going to happen.

Rick..you are the same...there is no debate...I could just as easily convince the wall on a point as you...as you have no ability to debate in a real way.

That analogy is an insult to three year old girls everywhere.

That analogy is an insult to three year old girls everywhere.

See?? Leftwingers are gutless and balless. (Wait, is one of these characters a girl? :D) Too bad Apissy won't debate - unlike most lefties, I suspect an IQ over 90 there - unlike pocketfullofshills, who frequently seems little more than a cheerleader for Apissy.

Werbung:
yes Liberals like us...even though Apathy is to the right of you guys I would say....and we almost never agree...outside that the Republican party is full of hacks....

I never got the 1 dimensional chart too simplified, the Nolan chart is far more accurate.

Back