another "best and brightest" trump candidate - walker

pjmret

Herschel Walker says in rambling speech he wants to be ‘werewolf, not vampire’​

Republican Senate candidate for Georgia rehashes plot of late-night movie and considers merits of both creatures

“They told me I had a mental problem…I remember sitting here in this hospital and going, ‘Whoa, these people here are crazy, and I’m not like them.”
Walker said this in a clip in which he was talking about being at a psychiatric hospital.

“I’m this country boy. I’m not that smart.” Walker said this to prepare his base about how he already knows that he’s going to get embarrassed by Warnock in a debate because his opponent is “a preacher. He’s a smart man that wears these nice suits.”

“And people say, ‘Herschel, you played football.’ But I said, ‘Guys, I also was valedictorian of my class. I also was in the top 1% of my graduating class in college.”
The former University of Georgia standout lied.

“I supervise six hospitals around the United States.”
According to reports, and common sense, that’s not true.

So what we do is we’re going to put, from the ‘Green New Deal,’ millions or billions of dollars cleaning our good air up. So all of a sudden China and India ain’t putting nothing in there – cleaning that situation up. So all with that bad air, it’s still there. But since we don’t control the air, our good air decide to float over to China, bad air. So when China gets our good air, their bad air got to move. So it moves over to our good air space. And now we’ve got to clean that back up.”

“I spent time at Quantico at the FBI training school. Y’all didn’t know I was an agent?”
What Walker had the audacity to tell a group of soldiers.

hahahahah
hahahahhah

thank you trump for all the help you've given...the democrats.

Werbung:
I feel sorry for him. He's brain dead or his batteries are flat. It shows the desperation of the GOP to take him on.

Werbung:
AT was whining that I don't post anything of substance, all I do is laugh at him (and others).

and while I do laugh a lot at the stupidity they post here, this is a thread that they could actually post some intelligent comments on.

if they were intelligent that is :)

Back