Another Race Riot is comming to Los Angeles

steveox

Chief: Man shot by officers pointed a water nozzle

LONG BEACH, Calif. (AP) - A man shot to death by two police officers was found to have pointed a pistol-grip water nozzle at them rather than a weapon, the police chief said Monday at a news conference marked by sobs from the victim's relatives.

The Long Beach officers were summoned by a 911 report of a man with a gun and fired at him when he pointed the black metal-tipped object at them in a two-handed posture that looked like what a person would do when they are about to shoot a weapon, Chief Jim McDonnell said.

Douglas Zerby, 35, was pronounced dead Sunday afternoon at the scene.

"This is a very unfortunate set of circumstances and leaves the family to deal with it here," McDonnell said, offering his condolences to the Zerby family.

The officers were dispatched to an apartment building at 4:40 p.m. after two people reported a man with a gun sitting on a backyard porch landing, he said.

In an excerpt of a 911 call played for reporters, a male caller said the man appeared to have a "tiny six-shooter"

http://www.wfmj.com/Global/story.asp?S=13665718

I Gurantee it when another all white Jury wont give officers a prison sentence. Remember Rodney King when LAPD officers roughed him up and beat him just for speeding? And when the Jury reached a verdict Not Guilty the Blacks burned half the city down.

Heres what happened back in 1992

Werbung:
Remember Rodney King when LAPD officers roughed him up and beat him just for speeding?
Rodney King's offense was not just speeding. The only thing people saw was the video on TV. In reality, the car in which he was in was pulled over by a female officer. When out of the car he refused to comply with her orders and treated her with contempt (mooned her as I remember). When other officers arrived on the scene, they took over from her, he continued to refuse to respond to their instructions, he was tasered but was unaffected by the current. He plucked the taser electrodes out of his body and continued to refuse to comply. He was subsequently beaten as was seen on the video. He may have not deserved the beating, but he was far from an "innocent" victim.

If Rodney King were white, the national press never would have reported the beating. Much like they failed to report the horrific murders of Channon Christian and Christopher Newsom because the preps were black and the victims white.

IMO anyone who disobeys the law like King did, deserves a good beating. It has a very deterring effect. But, not going to happen in a nation infected with the Political Correctness disease.

Sounds like another suicide by cop incident to me. That happens all the time.

Im not so sure...suicide by cop you would think he would have a gun..or do something to draw the cops in...when the police show up for a guy with a reported gun and its not a gun but a water nozzle...could one really expect the cops to come by walking around with a water nozzle? maybe more of a mentally slow person who did not know what he was doing more?
or of course with LA cops, I would hardly rule out they just shot him for no real reason....It would be far from the first time...there is a reason half there police force was under investigation after the Rapart group thing ( think I spelled that right) where they confessed to planting drugs, shooting a suspect and then framing him for shooting someone else at same time, and more...

People tend to look at the Kind incident as it if was the only part of the incident that caused the Riots...more then 70 cops where implicated in that ..and some where found to have gang ties, and be on gang payrolls..Now this was later...but I think its safe to say this was not all that off from what was going on in LA at the time as well...Same Cops are also that ones that you watch with the OJ Case...having to plead the 5th to planting evidence ( not that OJ did not do it still)

Then why Judges and Juries always let the police go? Officers have to obey laws too. So why dont they go to Prison like anybody else does when they kill somebody, Just like the Oakland police did at the subway station. Youre gonna have more blacks calling their own guy who shoots and kills police officers a Hero like this protest were

Heres what Cops did in Oakland

And Lovellle Mixon is a hero. We need more of these guys shoot and kill police officers. Cause the courts wont put them in prison.

Im not so sure...suicide by cop you would think he would have a gun..or do something to draw the cops in...when the police show up for a guy with a reported gun and its not a gun but a water nozzle...could one really expect the cops to come by walking around with a water nozzle? maybe more of a mentally slow person who did not know what he was doing more?

The guy was drunk, and pointed what appeared to be a pistol at police it sounds like... what do you expect them to do? They came into a situation in which it was reported a man was waving a gun around, he pointed (apparently) what looked like a gun at them, so they shot him.. I don't really see the problem.

As for suicide by police, you don't need a gun. I have seen stories of people running from police, and then pulling their cell phones out holding them like a gun and turning suddenly on police..

I am not sure this case is a suicide by police either, but it does not sounds like the shooting was not justified.

or of course with LA cops, I would hardly rule out they just shot him for no real reason....It would be far from the first time...there is a reason half there police force was under investigation after the Rapart group thing ( think I spelled that right) where they confessed to planting drugs, shooting a suspect and then framing him for shooting someone else at same time, and more...

Not all police are bad because of past corruption in the department.

People tend to look at the Kind incident as it if was the only part of the incident that caused the Riots...more then 70 cops where implicated in that ..and some where found to have gang ties, and be on gang payrolls..Now this was later...but I think its safe to say this was not all that off from what was going on in LA at the time as well...Same Cops are also that ones that you watch with the OJ Case...having to plead the 5th to planting evidence ( not that OJ did not do it still)

I don't see where this or the above paragraph is really relevant (certainly not legally, unless you can show some actual corruption among these particular police) to this certain situation.

It's a crying shame what has happened to LA over the years. My family moved there in the 1950's from the East when I was in high school. It was a great place. It was a Mecca for jazz with Central Ave rivaling 52 Street in New York. There was little if any racism as compared to Eastern cites. Mostly it was just Chief Parker's red-neck LAPD hassling mixed couples, of which there were many of all persuasions. A great city gone down the tubes. Too bad.

Then why are the ones not facing Prison time or get traffic tickets too when they break the laws?
CHANGE TRAFFIC LAWS.. Like From now on when you go to court Judges should ask the police WHERES YOUR PROOF This guy was speeding? You have any witnesses? So its my word against the officers
CASE DISMISSED!

Then why are the ones not facing Prison time or get traffic tickets too when they break the laws?
CHANGE TRAFFIC LAWS.. Like From now on when you go to court Judges should ask the police WHERES YOUR PROOF This guy was speeding? You have any witnesses? So its my word against the officers
CASE DISMISSED!
You were speeding.

The guy was drunk, and pointed what appeared to be a pistol at police it sounds like... what do you expect them to do? They came into a situation in which it was reported a man was waving a gun around, he pointed (apparently) what looked like a gun at them, so they shot him.. I don't really see the problem.

As for suicide by police, you don't need a gun. I have seen stories of people running from police, and then pulling their cell phones out holding them like a gun and turning suddenly on police..

I am not sure this case is a suicide by police either, but it does not sounds like the shooting was not justified.

I don't see where this or the above paragraph is really relevant (certainly not legally, unless you can show some actual corruption among these particular police) to this certain situation.

I never said it was not justified..just that suicide by cop did not seem to fit...as he had taken no actions as I can see for the cops to even have shown up in the first place...normaly for a suicide by cop, they do something to get the cops there...Mentaly ill or drunk and dumb seems a more likey option to me.

my part about the LA Cops being corrupt... was talking about why there was a Riot...as there was a building distrust and hate of the police force that was in fact very corrupt and had many members who where more of of there own little gang, then cops...this long standing hate and suspicion of the cops in the area..would make a riot more likely...I was talking more about the overall atmosphere of LA and that area at the time of the Riots...as appose to today...where while I am sure there are corrupt cops there still...Im guessing do to the blow up over the Rampart group....its been curtailed quite a bit. thus why I don't see a Riot over this...Riots like the LA one, don't just start over one event...they are tinderboxes that have been building for years more often and some random event is just the match being lit...Same thing happened in Miami in 92, kid or 2 got shot by a cop....place just went LA..and there where Riots...but I doubt this happened only because of that event...it was more likely years of other events building

Werbung:
Would it make you feel better if their was a riot? Would that mean you would go down to Los Angeles and start randomly shooting at individuals whom you presume are looting? What makes you think that they won't shoot back. I know that deep down inside you want their to be another riot so you can justify killing another human being, but remember this. People who live in the hood have a tendency to shoot back at those who come after them especially if their WHITE. Something to think about.

Back