Another racist remark from the democrats

steveox

Virginia state senator: Presidential election ‘all about race’

A Democratic Virginia state senator accused Republican Mitt Romney on Friday of catering to people who don’t like the president because of his race.

“What I’m saying to you is Mitt Romney, he’s speaking to a population of this — a segment of the population who does not like to see people other than a white man in the White House or in any other elected position,” Louise Lucas said on the John Fredericks Show, while discussing the presidential race.

“Let’s be real clear about it, let’s be real clear about it, Mitt Romney is speaking to a group of people out there who don’t like folks like President Barack Obama in any elected or leadership position. We know what’s going on here, and … some people may be afraid to say it, but I’m not. I’m not afraid to say it. He’s speaking to that fringe out there who do not want to see anybody another than a white person in a leadership position,” she continued.

“Do you really believe now that this is still about race?” Fredericks asked her.
“I absolutely believe it is all about race,” Lucas replied. “And for the first time in my life I’ve been able to convince my children finally that racism is alive and well.”
“Even in Virginia?” he asked. Even in Virginia.

http://news.yahoo.com/virginia-state-senator-presidential-election-race-164805344.html?_esi=1

Now why dont Republicans in Virgina force her to resign? It seems what ever republicans get racist they force him to resign like Trent Lott for example. But when Democrats do it they get re-elected like Robert Byrd and Harry Reid for example. You see Democrats have their own set of rules then Republicans are not allowed to have.

Werbung:
So is it that Americans became racist in the last 4 years or that the election was not won honestly? It has to be one or the other, the ding bat won last time around. Either they are now racists when they were not before or he got the job dishonestly...

Do they really believe this is working? I think it just marginalizes them and makes them look like radicals.

But When Liberals do it nothing gets done to them. When Bill Maher used the N Word HBO wont fire him. But when IMUS Said This
He got the boot from MSNBC.

But When Liberals do it nothing gets done to them. When Bill Maher used the N Word HBO wont fire him. But when IMUS Said This

He got the boot from MSNBC.

Yes of course, and you can't expect anything different from the hypocritical and immoral left. They live by a differen't standard than what they demand of others.

Werbung:
Back