FIRST RESULTS ARE IN: Romney, Obama *tied* 5-5 in Dixville Notch, NH

Little-Acorn

In this heavily liberal area, Barack Obama won 16-5 in 2008.

Not this time, though.

-----------------------------------------

http://www.wgme.com/news/top-stories/stories/wgme_vid_14179.shtml

BREAKING NEWS: Obama, Romney tie in Dixville Notch, NH in first official votes of 2012 Presidential election
In a sign that the 2012 presidential election is likely to be a close race, President Barack Obama and Republican nominee Mitt Romney each received 5 votes in the town of Dixville Notch, NH. The votes are the first official votes tallied in the 2012 Presidential race. In 2008, President Obama defeated GOP nominee John McCain 16-5 in Dixville Notch, en route to a convincing electoral win.

Werbung:
I have a feeling that Romney will pull off a surprise victory tomorrow by carrying either Pennsylvania or Ohio narrowly and even Michigan could go red as Romney has a slight edge in his home state in the newest state poll and polls can often go wrong when the race is too close to call.

I have a feeling that Romney will pull off a surprise victory tomorrow by carrying either Pennsylvania or Ohio narrowly and even Michigan could go red as Romney has a slight edge in his home state in the newest state poll and polls can often go wrong when the race is too close to call.

If Romney wins narrowly, watch for every liberal lawyer in the country to come out of the woodwork.

How come your getting reporting already? I thought they weren't supposed to do that because it might influence other voters to stay home.

If accurate, these numbers are great for Romney -- however I am somewhat sceptical of them and would rather see a result from the Ohio Secretary of State -- which is not posted as of yet.

http://www.sos.state.oh.us/SOS/elections/Research/electResultsMain/2012Results.aspx

Most states won't release EV counts until after the polls close on Election Day - and I believe Ohio is the same. Its not unheard of for people to get the data early, but we shall see.

In this heavily liberal area, Barack Obama won 16-5 in 2008.

Not this time, though.

-----------------------------------------

http://www.wgme.com/news/top-stories/stories/wgme_vid_14179.shtml

BREAKING NEWS: Obama, Romney tie in Dixville Notch, NH in first official votes of 2012 Presidential election
In a sign that the 2012 presidential election is likely to be a close race, President Barack Obama and Republican nominee Mitt Romney each received 5 votes in the town of Dixville Notch, NH. The votes are the first official votes tallied in the 2012 Presidential race. In 2008, President Obama defeated GOP nominee John McCain 16-5 in Dixville Notch, en route to a convincing electoral win.

And as the time has told us. . .WRONG AGAIN! :D

Romney is currently leading in Ohio by 90,000 votes with 40% of the precincts reporting and initial results are in line with internal polling data which showed that Romney was up by 1%.

Ohio presidential votes by counties

Wrong again!
You were looking at "RIGHT WING" polling data.

BIAS, as usual!

The general polls, those so criticized by the Right for being "skewed" in favor of the Democrats, were right on target for all races.

Sorry! (not really!) :)

Your feeling was wrong.

By the way, did you know that Romney is the first Presidential candidate EVER to lose BOTH of his home states? (Michigan and MA).

And, obviously, he also lost Pennsylvania and Ohio. . .and he is well on his way to lose Florida.

I think he got ONE of the swing states: North Carolina, by a narrow margin!

Your feeling was wrong.

By the way, did you know that Romney is the first Presidential candidate EVER to lose BOTH of his home states? (Michigan and MA).

And, obviously, he also lost Pennsylvania and Ohio. . .and he is well on his way to lose Florida.

I think he got ONE of the swing states: North Carolina, by a narrow margin!

Romney was in fact not the first Presidential ticket to lose both home states -- it has happened once before, in 1972.

Werbung:
Wrong again!
You were looking at "RIGHT WING" polling data.

BIAS, as usual!

The general polls, those so criticized by the Right for being "skewed" in favor of the Democrats, were right on target for all races.

Sorry! (not really!) :)

That data was actually a "test" post by the newspaper that posted it -- and they just made up numbers to fill it in.

Back