Another rigged election 'glitch' is caught in Nevada

If Congress refuses to hold FIUSA court judges responsible for illegally approving warrants for worse-than-Watergate Obama officials to spy on the Trump campaign, then there is no hope that I could do their job for them by myself.
you keep trying to change the subject.
i'll keep pointing out that you morons claim to have this great evidence but you refuse to go to court with it.
because you know its actually BS. lol.

stop making excuses for your failures.

Werbung:
you keep trying to change the subject.
i'll keep pointing out that you morons claim to have this great evidence but you refuse to go to court with it.
because you know its actually BS. lol.

stop making excuses for your failures.
Bent courts are of the devil and the Democrat party.

1708808003257.jpeg

coward.
go to court with your evidence
but you are too afraid to look even more stupid than you do now lol
No. Courts do not investigate voting fraud but tend to obey pressure from leftist government officials to drop voting fraud cases for little or no justifiable reason.

Court of Appeals Affirms Dismissal of 2020 Antrim Co. Elections Case - 9 & 10 News (9and10news.com)

Court of Appeals Affirms Dismissal of 2020 Antrim Co. Elections Case

April 21, 2022

9and10news Site Staff

The Michigan Court of Appeals on Thursday affirmed the Antrim County Circuit Court’s dismissal in the case of William Bailey v Antrim County, which challenged the 2020 presidential elections results.

In an opinion, Court of Appeals Judges Thomas C. Cameron, Mark J. Cavanagh and Michael F. Gadola, rejected Bailey’s argument that the Michigan Constitution, as amended in 2018, grants private citizens an individual right to request an audit of election results.

“This decision joins a growing number of court rulings that continue to uphold the legitimacy and accuracy of our elections,” Michigan Attorney General Dana Nessel said. “As we have remained from the very beginning, my office is committed to preserving the integrity of our democratic system. The panel’s ruling is additional reinforcement in this important fight.”

“This dismissal once again affirms not only the integrity and accuracy of the 2020 election results, but that those claiming otherwise will not be able to use our legal system as a vehicle for furthering their misinformation and conspiracy theories,” added Michigan Secretary of State Jocelyn Benson. “The court’s ruling is a heartening reminder that despite ongoing efforts to dismantle our democracy and make it easier to overturn future elections, the data, the facts, and the truth are on our side.”

Werbung:
No. Courts do not investigate voting fraud but tend to obey pressure from leftist government officials to drop voting fraud cases for little or no justifiable reason.

Court of Appeals Affirms Dismissal of 2020 Antrim Co. Elections Case - 9 & 10 News (9and10news.com)

Court of Appeals Affirms Dismissal of 2020 Antrim Co. Elections Case

April 21, 2022

9and10news Site Staff

The Michigan Court of Appeals on Thursday affirmed the Antrim County Circuit Court’s dismissal in the case of William Bailey v Antrim County, which challenged the 2020 presidential elections results.

In an opinion, Court of Appeals Judges Thomas C. Cameron, Mark J. Cavanagh and Michael F. Gadola, rejected Bailey’s argument that the Michigan Constitution, as amended in 2018, grants private citizens an individual right to request an audit of election results.

“This decision joins a growing number of court rulings that continue to uphold the legitimacy and accuracy of our elections,” Michigan Attorney General Dana Nessel said. “As we have remained from the very beginning, my office is committed to preserving the integrity of our democratic system. The panel’s ruling is additional reinforcement in this important fight.”

“This dismissal once again affirms not only the integrity and accuracy of the 2020 election results, but that those claiming otherwise will not be able to use our legal system as a vehicle for furthering their misinformation and conspiracy theories,” added Michigan Secretary of State Jocelyn Benson. “The court’s ruling is a heartening reminder that despite ongoing efforts to dismantle our democracy and make it easier to overturn future elections, the data, the facts, and the truth are on our side.”
they tend to obey pressure from leftist officials? lol.

red state courts do that?
god you say the dumbest things.

Back