Another rigged election 'glitch' is caught in Nevada

What a stupid post lol
They 3xamined the evidence those claim8ng fraud provided duh
You are a legal incompetent everyone knows that
Nobody provided courts with any forensic examinations of voting machines that were examined before they could be wiped of evidence. Nobody gave any court a full record of how many dead people actually voted. Nobody gave any court a comprehensive account of how many illegal immigrants voted. Nobody gave any court the exact number of felons who voted illegally. Nobody found missing logs from voting machines and turned them into court. Nobody counted up all the voters who voted more than once in the election. Nobody detailed how many ballots were cast in fictitious names or registered with fictitious addresses.

And so many such more evidence of fraud that were never seen by court judges.

Werbung:
Nobody provided courts with any forensic examinations of voting machines that were examined before they could be wiped of evidence. Nobody gave any court a full record of how many dead people actually voted. Nobody gave any court a comprehensive account of how many illegal immigrants voted. Nobody gave any court the exact number of felons who voted illegally. Nobody found missing logs from voting machines and turned them into court. Nobody counted up all the voters who voted more than once in the election. Nobody detailed how many ballots were cast in fictitious names or registered with fictitious addresses.

And so many such more evidence of fraud that were never seen by court judges.
So you morons claimed fraud with no evidence?
Wow how anti-American

So you morons claimed fraud with no evidence?
Wow how anti-American
We have evidence.
Tens of thousands of ineligible voters on stuffed ballot registries.
Tens of thousands of illegal immigrants registered to vote.
Thousands of votes cast in the names of the dead.
Thousands of votes cast with non-matching signatures.
Thousands of voters who double-voted.
Tens of thousands of ballots accepted and counted without the legally requires accompanying chain-of-custody documents.
Hundreds of voting machines suspected of fraud but blocked from investigation by election officials as data is wiped from the machines.

And so much more.

We have evidence.
Tens of thousands of ineligible voters on stuffed ballot registries.
Tens of thousands of illegal immigrants registered to vote.
Thousands of votes cast in the names of the dead.
Thousands of votes cast with non-matching signatures.
Thousands of voters who double-voted.
Tens of thousands of ballots accepted and counted without the legally requires accompanying chain-of-custody documents.
Hundreds of voting machines suspected of fraud but blocked from investigation by election officials as data is wiped from the machines.

And so much more.
You couldn't convince a single judge you had actual evidence, instead of anti American whining
Loser

You couldn't convince a single judge you had actual evidence, instead of anti American whining
Loser
Like I pointed out. Judges do not investigate voting fraud and especially those judges who rejected voting fraud cases before any serious investigations to assess the facts and produce the evidence had been done.

Like I pointed out. Judges do not investigate voting fraud and especially those judges who rejected voting fraud cases before any serious investigations to assess the facts and produce the evidence had been done.
Like I pointed out you lost every case because your evidence was not credible
You claimed fraud without serious investigation? Wow how anti-American

And you have had 3 years to investigate and you are still losers lol

Like I pointed out you lost every case because your evidence was not credible
You claimed fraud without serious investigation? Wow how anti-American

And you have had 3 years to investigate and you are still losers lol
Courts that rejected voting fraud before any serious extensive investigations into the fraud had been commissioned did not prove Democrats did not commit massive 2020 voting fraud.

Courts that rejected voting fraud before any serious extensive investigations into the fraud had been commissioned did not prove Democrats did not commit massive 2020 voting fraud.

and yet you losers have had 3 years to investigate and still are losers.lol

you still haven't proven you aren't a murderer and that trump didn't cheat to win in 2016. the difference between us is that i'm not stupid enough to claim those are true since I don't have credible evidence they are. :)

and yet you losers have had 3 years to investigate and still are losers.lol

you still haven't proven you aren't a murderer and that trump didn't cheat to win in 2016. the difference between us is that i'm not stupid enough to claim those are true since I don't have credible evidence they are. :)
A mountain of voting fraud evidence has been uncovered since the Democrat liars and looters stole the 2020 election.

Don't be ridiculous. Lying looting Democrats would be stupid to admit to their voting fraud.

dont be stupid. i was talking about judges. duh.
including ones appointed by trump.
they found your ridiculous "evidence" to be, well, ridiculous. lol.
loser

dont be stupid. i was talking about judges. duh.
including ones appointed by trump.
they found your ridiculous "evidence" to be, well, ridiculous. lol.
loser
The judges could not have ruled the evidence invalid since their rulings preceded serious in-depth examinations and investigations into the many reports of voting fraud.

The judges could not have ruled the evidence invalid since their rulings preceded serious in-depth examinations and investigations into the many reports of voting fraud.
they ruled it not credible.
there is no requirement for judges to do anything but look at the evidence provided.
you are a legal incompetent.
right wing morons whined about a stolen election with no credible evidence.
that is anti-american.

Werbung:
they ruled it not credible.
there is no requirement for judges to do anything but look at the evidence provided.
you are a legal incompetent.
right wing morons whined about a stolen election with no credible evidence.
that is anti-american.
The problem with most evidence is that it was uncovered long after courts stopped thinking about looking at voting fraud evidence.

Conservative group claims mail-in fraud cost Trump 2020 election | Politics News (christianpost.com) 2-22-24

Conservative group claims widespread mail-in voter fraud cost Trump 2020 election

A conservative think tank claims that a recent survey conducted in partnership with Rasmussen Reports shows that over a quarter of Americans engaged in ballot fraud during the 2020 presidential election, drawing questions about the study's methodology.

The Heartland Institute released a report earlier this month claiming to show that widespread absentee ballot fraud in the 2020 election likely caused Republican incumbent Donald Trump to lose the presidential race. The report comes as Trump and some supporters have repeatedly claimed election fraud cost him the election in the last three years.

The highlighted findings included 21% of mail-in voters admitting that, in 2020, they voted in a state where they are "no longer a permanent resident," 21% admitting to filling out "a ballot for a friend or family member," 17% saying they "signed a ballot for a friend or family member 'with or without his or her permission,'" and 19% saying that a friend or family member "filled out their ballet, in part or in full, on their behalf."

When looking at "raw survey data," the researchers concluded that 28.2% of survey respondents "who voted by mail admitted to committing at least one kind of voter fraud."

Back