Another testimony to the Tea Party's rationality!

Deny the home grown terrorists till your blue and wave the flag every time a reasonable debate is raised you cannot defend. UnAmerican rhetoric will have it's consequences, you will predictably deny them and the issue will loom forever.

I don't deny there are homegrown terrorist "types". They are the Rev. Wrights of America.
What consequences would you suggest for his ilk damning America?

Werbung:
I don't need to watch what I say. I'm not afraid of you or your pals. You're the ones who are afraid. That's why your pals call us racist and hateful. That's good. A wise founding father said it's good when govt is afraid of the people.

You are hilarious! YOU are the one who came up with that silly comment about my needing to "watch out what I say" because you are a "cup of tea!". I turn this comment back to you to demonstrate how silly it was!

Your arrogance is a good demonstration of what is wrong (among other things) with the tea party!

And your last remark about "good to be afraid of your government" falls right in line with the Christian fundamentalist belief that one should be afraid of God! A belief that I find just as ridiculous!

My God is loving, forgiving, and ha a sense of humor (after all, He,She has to listen to the stupidity of His/Her most "fervent" followers!).

What is wrong both in religions and in government are the people who use both of these to reach their personal goals of control, greed, and power.

Support the Constitution as it was written? Or support the Constitution as you read it

Lol. I'm fairly certain that I can read, understand and even managed to have a double major years ago, one in history. WHAT do you want to know?

Go to the range a dream of liberals on the firing range, I can expect that

Since you are so sure that I would want liberals on the firing range, which is nothing less than accusing me of wanting to SHOOT people, unless you can spin your own words to mean something else, please explain what kind of American YOU are.

The homegrown terrorist kind that projects their dream of shooting those who don't agree with them?

I don't need to watch what I say. I'm not afraid of you or your pals. You're the ones who are afraid. That's why your pals call us racist and hateful. That's good. A wise founding father said it's good when govt is afraid of the people.

You are hilarious! YOU are the one who came up with that silly comment about my needing to "watch out what I say" because you are a "cup of tea!". I turn this comment back to you to demonstrate how silly it was!

Your arrogance is a good demonstration of what is wrong (among other things) with the tea party!

And your last remark about "good to be afraid of your government" falls right in line with the Christian fundamentalist belief that one should be afraid of God! A belief that I find just as ridiculous!

My God is loving, forgiving, and ha a sense of humor (after all, He,She has to listen to the stupidity of His/Her most "fervent" followers!).

What is wrong both in religions and in government are the people who use both of these to reach their personal goals of control, greed, and power.

Thomas Jefferson is the one who said it and he was hardly a Christian fundamentalist. You appear to be quite confused. No problem. I'm here to help.

Thomas Jefferson is the one who said it and he was hardly a Christian fundamentalist. You appear to be quite confused. No problem. I'm here to help.

Personally, I don't care what Thomas Jefferson's religion was. It is not what made him useful to this Country.

I am not at all confused. . .just drawing a comparison that the same party who wants people to "fear the government" is also the one who wants the people to "fear God!"

Whether you disagree with this or not is a moot point to me!

Lol. Didn't Janine Garafalo die? Oh no. Sorry. That was just her career because of her stupid big mouth, and idiot assumptions. She is the perfect poster child for lib woman though.

I suspect that you know very clearly what you believe and you have no intention of ever changing it.

And. . . you are any different?

Although, I have been known to change my mind, when enough factual supporting evidence that my opinion was not right was presented.

And. . . you are any different?

Although, I have been known to change my mind, when enough factual supporting evidence that my opinion was not right was presented.

Apparently I am different.

I am not only able to change my mind with far less than "enough factual supporting evidence" that I am wrong, but I pursue change and see it as a growth opportunity. I don't wait to be proven wrong but I look for new ideas that I can embrace and add to or replace old ideas with. I do not merely hold a set of beliefs but I know that I am already wrong in a number of ways and I want to know where I am wrong. I have no allusions that all of my beliefs are the right starting point from which I must change and I know that my thinking is always evolving and progressing. I have changed my mind on a number of issues since joining this site and I owe a debt of gratitude to those others here who have helped. I would not say that "I have been known to change my mind" instead I would say that I change it often, though just as often, if not more often, I have not even made up my mind and am still exploring.

Does that mean that I do not argue strongly for parts of my whole view? No. Certainly I am always evaluating different ideas and rejecting those that are not as good. We do that here everyday.

This is hilarious considering it comes from someone hiding behind a computer screen!

Werbung:
Back