Another testimony to the Tea Party's rationality!

Werbung:
Until the GOP prys itself from the low brow issues and stops pandering to the lowest common denominator in the electorate it will not be taken seriously by the world or the intellectual community. Who gives a sh*% about guns, gay marriage, Muslim worship or abortion when jobs need to be replaced. Norquist is a troll and should have his own comedy hour to rightly place his views in the public arena, at least then we could laugh at the concept as a joke.

Until the GOP prys itself from the low brow issues and stops pandering to the lowest common denominator in the electorate it will not be taken seriously by the world or the intellectual community. Who gives a sh*% about guns, gay marriage, Muslim worship or abortion when jobs need to be replaced. Norquist is a troll and should have his own comedy hour to rightly place his views in the public arena, at least then we could laugh at the concept as a joke.

So all the things that people should not care about are the constitutionally protected rights that belong in the political discussion and jobs which every individual himself should go and get himself are more important.

yes we always knows who cares about the const and who does not.

Jobs are important but not more important than basic rights. Let the gov get out of the way and the jobs will be created.

So all the things that people should not care about are the constitutionally protected rights that belong in the political discussion and jobs which every individual himself should go and get himself are more important.

yes we always knows who cares about the const and who does not.

Jobs are important but not more important than basic rights. Let the gov get out of the way and the jobs will be created.

You are obsessed with the constitution. . .it seems that you have elevated the constitution to the level of religion!

As I said before, the Constitution is an important document. . .as a guideline. It is NOT the word of God, and it is NOT perfect.

And you are correct that necessary chances should be done through the process of amendments. . .but with a GOP Congress who refuses EVERYTHING, even jobs. . .to serve what they see as their political interest and their PRIORITY to make Obama fail. . .you know very well that it is an impossible task.

Obviously, the last sentence is an editorial about that remark from a Right wing partisan!

Crazy? Dangerous? or both?

Or just idiotic? Kind of like:

"That Scott down there that's running for governor of Florida," Mr. Kanjorski said. "Instead of running for governor of Florida, they ought to have him and shoot him. Put him against the wall and shoot him."

Mr. Kanjorski at the time was a Congressman from Pennsylvania.

There are idiots on both sides, yet you gloss right over those on the Left who are equally as stupid.

You are obsessed with the constitution. . .it seems that you have elevated the constitution to the level of religion!

As I said before, the Constitution is an important document. . .as a guideline. It is NOT the word of God, and it is NOT perfect.

What it is, is the law of the land.

And you are correct that necessary chances should be done through the process of amendments. . .but with a GOP Congress who refuses EVERYTHING, even jobs. . .to serve what they see as their political interest and their PRIORITY to make Obama fail. . .you know very well that it is an impossible task.

Elections have consequences, and at the end of the day I won - Barack Obama.

Or just idiotic? Kind of like:

"That Scott down there that's running for governor of Florida," Mr. Kanjorski said. "Instead of running for governor of Florida, they ought to have him and shoot him. Put him against the wall and shoot him."

Mr. Kanjorski at the time was a Congressman from Pennsylvania.

There are idiots on both sides, yet you gloss right over those on the Left who are equally as stupid.

ABSOLUTELY NOT. I have stated several times before that there are idiots, liars and bad people in every groups.

But, come on. . .NO ONE on the left is quite as versed in stupidity and hypocrisy as Beck and Limbaugh!

And, I do not like extremes whether it comes from the Left or from the Right. . .it just comes from the Right a lot more often. . .actually, every day if one is stupid enough to listen to Limbaugh!

What it is, is the law of the land.

Elections have consequences, and at the end of the day I won - Barack Obama.

Yes, and laws have a history of being put in place BY the elite, FOR the elite.

That is why the poor are being face with so many criminogenic situations that they can't extricate themselves from.

Every law is not "JUST" and every decision based on the law is not "right."

This is why I am against the death penalty.

Barrack Obama would have been A LOT more successful if he had lived by that comment, instead of trying for so long to bring the GOP to the middle and obtain their "buy in" through compromises.

You, as a Republican, better hope Obama loses in 2012, because I think the Republicans "nay saying" attitude have taught Obama a valuable lesson: There is NO successful way to compromise with the Right. . .so why even try?

If he gets reelected (and NO ONE can tell at this point), he will be a much more powerful and determined President than he was in his first 4 years.

And he seems to be doing his best to do in the next one year what should have been done in the last 2 years, once it was clear that Republicans wanted NOTHING, but to make Obama fail: tell the GOP to go screw themselves, instead of screwing the nation.

ABSOLUTELY NOT. I have stated several times before that there are idiots, liars and bad people in every groups.

I don't recall any threads you created as a testament to the stupidity of liberals.

But, come on. . .NO ONE on the left is quite as versed in stupidity and hypocrisy as Beck and Limbaugh!

Really? A sitting Congressman openly calling for another candidate to be "put against the wall and shot" is pretty stupid.

And, I do not like extremes whether it comes from the Left or from the Right. . .it just comes from the Right a lot more often. . .actually, every day if one is stupid enough to listen to Limbaugh!

Simply because you disagree with someone hardly makes them exteme...what makes someone extreme is something more like the quote above.

Yes, and laws have a history of being put in place BY the elite, FOR the elite.

Then stop election them...what do you want me to tell you?

That is why the poor are being face with so many criminogenic situations that they can't extricate themselves from.

Can poor people not vote?

Every law is not "JUST" and every decision based on the law is not "right."

Yes..but the law is still the law.

This is why I am against the death penalty.

There are laws too that I oppose.

Barrack Obama would have been A LOT more successful if he had lived by that comment, instead of trying for so long to bring the GOP to the middle and obtain their "buy in" through compromises.

He did live by it, and if he didn't it was because he couldn't get his own party behind him...simply recall the breakdown of the House and Senate prior to January 2009.

You, as a Republican, better hope Obama loses in 2012, because I think the Republicans "nay saying" attitude have taught Obama a valuable lesson: There is NO successful way to compromise with the Right. . .so why even try?

There are of course ways to compromise, and a good leader can find them. Obama is simply a poor leader.

If he gets reelected (and NO ONE can tell at this point), he will be a much more powerful and determined President than he was in his first 4 years.

I sincerely doubt this..unless you are thinking the D's are going to retake the House.

And he seems to be doing his best to do in the next one year what should have been done in the last 2 years, once it was clear that Republicans wanted NOTHING, but to make Obama fail: tell the GOP to go screw themselves, instead of screwing the nation.

This whole "make Obama fail" line is one of the dumbest things I have ever heard. It is his policies people take issue with, and actual intellectual honesty on the subject would cause you to openly admit that.

Then stop election them...what do you want me to tell you?

Can poor people not vote?

Yes..but the law is still the law.

There are laws too that I oppose.

He did live by it, and if he didn't it was because he couldn't get his own party behind him...simply recall the breakdown of the House and Senate prior to January 2009.

There are of course ways to compromise, and a good leader can find them. Obama is simply a poor leader.

I sincerely doubt this..unless you are thinking the D's are going to retake the House.

This whole "make Obama fail" line is one of the dumbest things I have ever heard. It is his policies people take issue with, and actual intellectual honesty on the subject would cause you to openly admit that.

I'll just answer to your last comment, the rest just takes us back to a never ending discussion which neither wins.

The "Make obama Fail" comment is NOT from the Democrats. . .and it has been repeated over and over in the highest circles of the GOP and the tea party. . .so if it is the dumbest thing you ever heard (it sure is the dumbest thing I ever heard!), blame it on the Republicans, not the DemocratS!

It may, at this time, be Obama's policies that SOME people take issue with...but, don't tell me that your "intellectual honesty on the subject" keeps you from admitting that, even before he took office, SOME people clearly stated they "LOATHED" him!. . .

Would you like me to pull a few exemples from this forum's archives? Or from the web?

It may, at this time, be Obama's policies that SOME people take issue with...but, don't tell me that your "intellectual honesty on the subject" keeps you from admitting that, even before he took office, SOME people clearly stated they "LOATHED" him!. . .

I suppose you're going to claim that Bush didn't get similar, if not worse, treatment from the Left after the 2k election?

I suppose you're going to claim that Bush didn't get similar, if not worse, treatment from the Left after the 2k election?

He got the treatment he deserves for stealing the election for a whole of 9 months! Then, because of 9/11, the whole country rallied around him. . .

I wonder if the same terrible event had happened under Obama's watch, if the "whole country" would have given him the same benefit of the doubt, or would have ACCUSED him of PROVOKING 9/11?

Werbung:
Back