Another War!

Werbung:
Anyone who thinks that Israel is the goody in the middle east is deranged.

Anyone who thinks that the US' interests in the region are for anything but getting the oil is just disturbed

Anyone who thinks that Israel is the goody in the middle east is deranged.

Anyone who thinks that the US' interests in the region are for anything but getting the oil is just disturbed

Why do you focus on the people with these opinions and how disturbed you think they are? It's completely irrelevant to the debate.

When Israel attacks Iran, the ME could explode.

And we have a significant presence in the Gulf, Iraq, and Afghanistan. Iran will likely hit our troops. Then what?

When Israel attacks Iran, the ME could explode.

And we have a significant presence in the Gulf, Iraq, and Afghanistan. Iran will likely hit our troops. Then what?

Then we have a war between the entire Western civilization and Radical Muslim world, far beyond todays wars.

Then the Iranians will clearly make a grave mistake, no chance they'll be able to withstand the alliance of the US and Israel.

Don't overestimate Israel's combat capability. They might be able to handle their immediate neighbors, but they don't have the legs to do much more than piss off Iran. They only have one alleged weapon (never tested, unless it was this: What was that!) that could win a war with Iran. That's the calculus that disturbs me.

Don't overestimate Israel's combat capability. They might be able to handle their immediate neighbors, but they don't have the legs to do much more than piss off Iran. They only have one alleged weapon (never tested, unless it was this: What was that!) that could win a war with Iran. That's the calculus that disturbs me.

Even a better argument to prevent Iran now before they get a hold of nuclear weapon.

Who the hell is the US to tell countries whther they can have nuclear weapons or not??

The only country to ever use them on people has no right telling anyone else they canno have them.

The US killed hundreds of thousands of Japanese civilians, most of whom died a hideous death, as a show of strength to the Russians.

The only reason the US is worried about Iran having them is because it will enable Iran to fend off the US if it decides to attack.

This is yet another pice of spectacuklar hypocrisy by the US and the suckers in America just swallow the propaganda.

I do not think you are correct with that.

Reports have stated many times Israel has a significant nuclear arsenal. They could turn much of Iran into a parking lot if they so chose. Spengler indicated as much in his column.

Could it be Iran wants to instigate a major war? If one believes what has been said about the 12th Imam and Iran's desire to bring about his return, then Iran may have a death wish.

Our military is very concerned about what would happen after Israel hits Iran. No doubt Iran will respond by hitting US targets throughout the ME.

Who the hell is the US to tell countries whther they can have nuclear weapons or not??

The only country to ever use them on people has no right telling anyone else they canno have them.

The US killed hundreds of thousands of Japanese civilians, most of whom died a hideous death, as a show of strength to the Russians.

The only reason the US is worried about Iran having them is because it will enable Iran to fend off the US if it decides to attack.

This is yet another pice of spectacuklar hypocrisy by the US and the suckers in America just swallow the propaganda.

Iran would probably be left alone today, if they didn't hide every single detail about their nuclear programs. They keep telling media reporters that this is for peaceful purposes, but doesn't give the world a proof of it. And yes after the threats towards Israel, Iran needs to be double checked before they can pursue something like this. Now they deny to be checked. If they don't have anything to hide, why decide to hide it?

And you get this information from where exactly???

US propaganda designed to make suckers like you think the US has the right to intefere.

Funny how all this kicks off as the US runs out of oil.

Oh, but that couldn't possibly explain why the US has attacked oil rich Iraq, oil access country Afghanistan and oild rich Iran.

You have to be pretty stupid to not see the patern

And you get this information from where exactly???

http://edition.cnn.com/2005/WORLD/meast/10/26/ahmadinejad/
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/wor...uclear-plant-expanding-rapidly-says-IAEA.html

"In the name of the IAEA, they want to visit all our nuclear facilities and learn our defense capabilities, but we won't allow them to do this."

http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2006/02/05/AR2006020500877.html

US propaganda designed to make suckers like you think the US has the right to intefere.

Oh no, the propaganda isn't presented by the US. It's presented by the Iranians.

Funny how all this kicks off as the US runs out of oil.

And here goes the oil argument again. Did the Americans choose Iranian policy? No, more of a coincidence than anything else.

Oh, but that couldn't possibly explain why the US has attacked oil rich Iraq, oil access country Afghanistan and oild rich Iran.

Sure, they've attacked Iran. :)

You have to be pretty stupid to not see the patern

A pattern that's not even real? I prefer being called stupid. :)

So there is no pattern emerging for you??

You are clearly Jewish and happy to support attacking Arabs at any cost

Werbung:
At any cost???

What about you being burned alive by white phospherous shells as used by the Israelis on Palestinian civilians?

Back