Are These Your Senators?

Werbung:
Democrats are no where near those good old days of the 19th century. Todays dems are Anti guns , Anti Death penalty , Anti war ,Pro Abortion ,Pro Gay marriage, Pro women,and minority rights. Plus they want to tax you.

But im talking about the Liberal dems. American people cant be this damn dumb. If you listen to Rush Limbaugh and watch Bill OReilly you learn something.

the thread is not about democrats.

maybe i need to to start enforcing the rule about staying on topic with you.....

take the hint steve

Republican version of Amnesty....I am speeding ...I get a ticket...I pay the fine...and go about my day=Amnesty. If you commit a crime and are punished for it, its not Amnesty that your punishment never ends. If there was no punishment at all , you could claim it was Amnesty...but there is...so its not...Not that facts matter to you flat earths.

Republican version of Amnesty....I am speeding ...I get a ticket...I pay the fine...and go about my day=Amnesty. If you commit a crime and are punished for it, its not Amnesty that your punishment never ends. If there was no punishment at all , you could claim it was Amnesty...but there is...so its not...Not that facts matter to you flat earths.

exempt some from abiding by law because they have already broken that law = amnesty

Werbung:
Back