Arnold Schwarzenegger: hate is the path of the weak

Werbung:
I'm sure that sounds great, when tucking in front of the mirror.

Doesn't really fly, on the internet.
Benched 365 today, and with a torn rotor cuff as well. Might be a world record in the geezer class. You? you huffed and puffed while tying your shoes

Obama took money that had been held up in court for more than 30 years and decided without help from Congress or the court to give the money to the terrorists who never owned the money to begin with.
Yeah sure he did.

Obama did not have to prove his birth certificate was genuine, so he didn't.
Shut up you silly old nutter.
Did Trump produce his?
Was Obama permitted to run for office? Was he elected yet you think he had to prove his birth certificate. You're fycked in the head. Rub some holy water in it.

Yeah sure he did.

Why did Obama take it upon himself to send so much cash money to enemy fighters without first clearing it with Congress and the courts? If that money had been held for 30 years, then why did he not wait just 2 more months for the SCOTUS ruling to come out directing where the money should go?

Why did Obama take it upon himself to send so much cash money to enemy fighters without first clearing it with Congress and the courts? If that money had been held for 30 years, then why did he not wait just 2 more months for the SCOTUS ruling to come out directing where the money should go?
I don't know that. Do you?
I'm saying it wasn't taxpayers money but you won't buy it because of your hate and racism.

I don't know that. Do you?
I'm saying it wasn't taxpayers money but you won't buy it because of your hate and racism.
If it wasn't taxpayer money, it was not the Shah's money and it was not money belonging to the victims of Iranian terror, then whose money did Obama give to the Iranian enemies of the US?

Werbung:
Back