Aurora Trial--Watch This Turn Into a Dog-and-Pony Show in Record Time

Megan Kelly brought up something interesting. The last three senseless murder spreess were young men in their early 20's. There are some mental conditions that manifect themselves in the 19-25 bracket. I saw it happen to a young woman around that age. She became very paranoid and imagined people were out to get her. Her personality changed, and not for the better.

We are finding out that this guy was delusional and was living like a cartoon character. Pretty bizzar for a brilliant PHD student.

ok so we dope up all 19-25 year olds to protect society. side benefit is it would help unemployment /sarcasm

Werbung:
ok so we dope up all 19-25 year olds to protect society. side benefit is it would help unemployment /sarcasm

Dope them up? They already do that to themselves. I don't know what the answers are, but I do know that if someone is mentally disturbed there is nothing the authorities will do about it unless they break the law. Most of the homeless out there are either drug addled or mentally ill. Even when they do get picked up, they are back out on the streets in no time.

Dope them up? They already do that to themselves. I don't know what the answers are, but I do know that if someone is mentally disturbed there is nothing the authorities will do about it unless they break the law. Most of the homeless out there are either drug addled or mentally ill. Even when they do get picked up, they are back out on the streets in no time.

people have been doing terrible things since Cain and Abel and show no signs of easing up.

I think the prevalence of all those horrible SSRI drugs for "depression" (whatever that is) is wreaking havoc.
I have seen lots of people take them with *zero* improvements.
I think the use of ADHD drugs is starting to rear it's ugly head in the destruction of minds as they reach young adulthood.
The Thalidomide of tomorrow.

I remember seeing those poor, deformed kids in the early 1960's. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Thalidomide

I think the use of ADHD drugs is starting to rear it's ugly head in the destruction of minds as they reach young adulthood.

Messing with brain chemestry in kids and adolescents could have bad outcomes later on in adults. Have they done any studies? I remember reading about a girl who tried to go off of them in her teens and she found out that she was addicted to them. I also read, not sure how true it is, but if you had been on the ADHD drugs that they wouldn't take you into the armed services.

Messing with brain chemestry in kids and adolescents could have bad outcomes later on in adults. Have they done any studies? I remember reading about a girl who tried to go off of them in her teens and she found out that she was addicted to them. I also read, not sure how true it is, but if you had been on the ADHD drugs that they wouldn't take you into the armed services.

The reliable research is being seen in MOVIE theaters, the streets, anywhere where people are senslessly murdered right out of the blue.

Werbung:
Back