Ben Carson's Name REMOVED From High School By Detroit School Board

Werbung:
Ben Carson's Name REMOVED From High School By Detroit School Board
The Officer Tatum

Once again the filthy sick degenerate woke mob attacks the good as it promotes evil.

"attacks the good as it promotes evil"
hahahah
hahahah
hahahah

define evil and prove its evil, moron.

Detroit school board votes to remove Dr. Ben Carson's name from public high school
by KAYLA GASKINS | The National DeskFriday, December 9th 2022

Democrats hate it when their slaves leave the plantation

Democrats hate it when their slaves leave the plantation
you mean southern conservatives of course, who were the slaveholders in the 1860s.

the dems got smart and threw them out of the party, the republicans are all too happy to have southern conservatives.

moron is someone who is as stupid as you.
i'm not as stupid as you are, so i'm not a moron.

happy now? :)
You maybe right however your far more stupid then me.I have to admit you beat me and took the title. But it wasnt fair you guys from Doofusdork only have a average Iq of 57 and you were able to win with natural stupidity.I didnt have a chance

You maybe right however your far more stupid then me.I have to admit you beat me and took the title. But it wasnt fair you guys from Doofusdork only have a average Iq of 57 and you were able to win with natural stupidity.I didnt have a chance

and yet you morons have yet to prove me wrong, ever.

if you think you have, post the example, moron.
i dare you :)

and yet you morons have yet to prove me wrong, ever.

if you think you have, post the example, moron.
i dare you :)
Its hard to prove a stupid person wrong as their own stupidity and swollen egos prevents them from thinking they could be wrong , Thats why so many are liberals like you.

Its hard to prove a stupid person wrong as their own stupidity and swollen egos prevents them from thinking they could be wrong , Thats why so many are liberals like you.

if I was wrong, it would be easy to prove. duh.
just post where i was wrong and the proof i was. duh

god you're stupid. lol

Werbung:
Back