Benghazi Gate

uh oh - This had to have come from places on high. Who told Gen. Gibson to stand down?

I thought Col. Ham was in charge of AFRICOM...Is this why they had Gen. Ham relieved from duty that night?
This gets curiouser and courisier

Diplomat: U.S. Special Forces told "you can't go" to Benghazi during attacks

The deputy of slain U.S. Ambassador Christopher Stevens has told congressional investigators that a team of Special Forces prepared to fly from Tripoli to Benghazi during the Sept. 11, 2012 attacks was forbidden from doing so by U.S. Special Operations Command South Africa.

The account from Gregory Hicks is in stark contrast to assertions from the Obama administration, which insisted that nobody was ever told to stand down and that all available resources were utilized. Hicks gave private testimony to congressional investigators last month in advance of his upcoming appearance at a congressional hearing Wednesday.

According to excerpts released Monday, Hicks told investigators that SOCAFRICA commander Lt. Col. Gibson and his team were on their way to board a C-130 from Tripoli for Benghazi prior to an attack on a second U.S. compound "when [Col. Gibson] got a phone call from SOCAFRICA which said, 'you can't go now, you don't have the authority to go now.' And so they missed the flight ... They were told not to board the flight, so they missed it."

Werbung:
RAMFNLclr-050713-coverup-IB.jpg.cms

nope. trying to make a buck. any smoking guns ?

Yes...several. Still more questions to be answered too. The Democrats behaved miserably.

It sounds like a lot of the blame re: security and leading up to the attack falls on Hillary. The person who gave the stand down command is still unknown. Hillary and Obama are responsible for the cover-up.

Yes...several. Still more questions to be answered too. The Democrats behaved miserably.

It sounds like a lot of the blame re: security and leading up to the attack falls on Hillary. The person who gave the stand down command is still unknown. Hillary and Obama are responsible for the cover-up.

see why he "went to bed" now ?

prolly going to "take responsibility" like before. question remains will there be consequences...

if holder is responsible then its a no. if congress rolls over its the end of the republic.

see why he "went to bed" now ?
He didn't "go to bed" he left Americans to die for political reasons and we all know it ...
prolly going to "take responsibility" like before. question remains will there be consequences...
There are no consequences in a marxist regime .... show me a historical example where I am wrong .... short of a world war of course.

if holder is responsible then its a no. if congress rolls over its the end of the republic.

Congress will roll .... the TEA Party members .... no... but they are not the majority at this point!

If we had a President with a moral core, he would have come out right away, angry, and demanding answers. He would have come out and told the families of those killed and injured and the American people the truth of the event and tell us that he would hold people responsible and go after the terrorists.

But oh no, we get fabricated lies, one after the other, and Chicago thug practices of intimidation. Obama only cares about his image. He has no sense of responsibility and is not fit to hold the office he is in. He needs to be impeached on the grounds of dereliction of duty.

For something that was old news, we sure learned a lot of new stuff yesterday...So Hicks was demoted because he wouldn’t toe the party line. And now, because he’s been demoted, he’s “got an axe to grind,” so we must not believe him. Funny how that works.

You know I have been thinking, Tankers would have been nice to have, but if there weren’t any (a fact as yet undetermined – and did we even ask about the Italian ones?) they aren’t the only refueling option; airports work just fine. Also, regarding range; the oft cited range of the F-16 is wrong. Does anyone remember the Israeli raid on the Iraqi reactor at Osirak in 1981? That was done with F-16′s, using a straight-line range of over 600 miles (the actual route was longer) and did not use a tanker.
The long and the short of it is, you get a hell of a range boost with the F-16 (like most anything else) be carrying a smaller weapons load. There is absolutely no reason why F-16′s out of Aviano couldn’t have headed for our base in Sicily to refuel. Even if it hadn’t been decided to send them into action, there was no reason whatsoever not to get them underway to Sicily, putting them in a position where they would be of use in case of need.

That’s the thing that bothers me the most about all this; we weren’t even trying to get assets into position, at a time when we were under attack and had no clue how long it would last.
There were many other options, including using the C-130′s at Sigonella to transport a scratch force. What the military excels at is improvising. Somebody stopped them. I want to know who. Above all, I want to know why.

I can't say for sure that Obama let American employees in Benghazi die but he did nothing to help.... If that weren't bad enough- Obama and the rest of these cowards we call "leaders" manufactured a distraction, a scapegoat in California, some convicted felon who was producing low quality, Islam hating videos, and claimed he was the reason for the Benghazi attack. They even had him arrested. He is still in jail..

That was an outright lie. The liberal left, the complicit media, and even the American people are involved in this cover up. Is it a conspiracy? You bet your ass it is. People don't care. Apathy is a disease. Mass apathy in this country is an epidemic.

It is a conspiracy of cowards. Millions of fat, lazy, self absorbed Americans are going to let this slide.

Obama will never be held accountable for anything. That's clear to me. He will not be held accountable for thousands of crooked bankers, for missing passports, for concealed college transcripts, for letting Jon Corzine steal 1.6 billion dollars, for dead Americans. Obama could run over a family of four in a crosswalk and the media would claim it was four right wing kooks trying to set him up.

The left hijacked the dialogue long ago. The truth is, I'm not sure if I can forget this one...That America would let good people die, doesn't surprise me anymore. I guess good Americans like Chris Stevens and the crew hadn't quite learned what I and a few others are coming to understand.... That outside your own ranks- fat, lazy and self absorbed Americans simply don't care. Rest in peace.

Werbung:
Back