Biden building wall on border

Werbung:
O by the way he can claim the law is why all his lying ass wants , but he just took 80 million or more out of COVID relief to build a library for a dead senate member that might draw a couple hundred a month to it. a live in nu

An he is building a nursing home for gay seniors ONLY .with covid funds so its pretty clear he could wiggle his way out of it.

....Or, at least....that's the way they're advertised.
CATO vs. Ma Nature

This is much closer to the reality of it .

What were the 26? Which is more important?
20 of them were environmental issue lug not. I wondered what kind of lame ass excuse you will come up with . No it seems your ok with him following one law that will help stop just what you morons wanted more illegals.

20 of them were environmental issue lug not. I wondered what kind of lame ass excuse you will come up with . No it seems your ok with him following one law that will help stop just what you morons wanted more illegals.
if he did something illegal sue him.
put your money where your big mouth is

did I say you did?
you just can't stop whining about biden. when he does something you like you whine, when he does something wrong you whine. lol
You implied lug nut .
We have elected another con man lying mentally declining old white man who has screwed up badly.

Werbung:
sod·om·y

noun

1. sexual intercourse involving anal or oral copulation.

lots of men and women would be very disappointed if god actually showed up to prevent sodomy. Nearly everyone in fact lol
You should stop mocking God and promoting rebellion against His Word. God has condemned immoral and perverted sex whether ungodly sinners like that or not.

Back