Biden Criticizes Obama

asur

Joe Biden in a televised speech admits to his audience and knowingly the
world, that Obama made a mistake in picking him. This is very bizarre that
a VP would openly diagree with the Pres candidate before an election.

One thing it does indicate is that Obama can not pick em well.
Obama lacks the good judgement to even pick his VP.

It's rumored that the Democartic Congressional Black Caucus is
upset with Biden and may request that he be removed as VP.

However judging by the polls, it appears Biden may be right this one time.

Werbung:
Joe Biden in a televised speech admits to his audience and knowingly the
world, that Obama made a mistake in picking him. This is very bizarre that
a VP would openly diagree with the Pres candidate before an election.

One thing it does indicate is that Obama can not pick em well.
Obama lacks the good judgement to even pick his VP.

It's rumored that the Democartic Congressional Black Caucus is
upset with Biden and may request that he be removed as VP.

However judging by the polls, it appears Biden may be right this one time.

It is pretty funny that he doesn't even have the judgment to pick a VP right.

He cant pick a pastor, friends nothing.

There is such strong delusion where Obama is concerned. Its flat freaky

It is pretty funny that he doesn't even have the judgment to pick a VP right.

He cant pick a pastor, friends nothing.

There is such strong delusion where Obama is concerned. Its flat freaky

I think he made the best pick and Biden is just to modest. Best to win the Election who knows, best person to be the VP and step in if needed, Biden is best by a lonnnnnnnnnnnnngggggg shot. And should that not be the most important thing?

I think he made the best pick and Biden is just to modest. Best to win the Election who knows, best person to be the VP and step in if needed, Biden is best by a lonnnnnnnnnnnnngggggg shot. And should that not be the most important thing?

Both Obama lord messiah of the liberal cause and also in John McCain need good VP's

Obama is a moron with no experience or judgement to lead us anyplace except straight to hell. He needs the very best he can get.

McCain is old and he also should have a good VP

I think Joe Biden is as good as your going to get for a liberal, though he totally takes off the table change since he has been in washington making messes for longer than anyone on either ticket.

But what I think Joe Biden meant was for winning not running. Any jack ass can run, Obama the lord god messiah of the liberal cause proves that. But he needs to do more than just run, he needs to win. Biden was admitting that Hillary would have been the better choice for winning.

No...

This smells like a prelude to "We need Hillary and fast, Joe, would you be a pal and step down?"

I may be wrong but... :confused: :cool:

Both Obama lord messiah of the liberal cause and also in John McCain need good VP's

Obama is a moron with no experience or judgement to lead us anyplace except straight to hell. He needs the very best he can get.

McCain is old and he also should have a good VP

I think Joe Biden is as good as your going to get for a liberal, though he totally takes off the table change since he has been in washington making messes for longer than anyone on either ticket.

But what I think Joe Biden meant was for winning not running. Any jack ass can run, Obama the lord god messiah of the liberal cause proves that. But he needs to do more than just run, he needs to win. Biden was admitting that Hillary would have been the better choice for winning.

So your mad Obama picked the better person to lead, vs the political choice ? And 7 years in the IL senate, and 2 in the US, is not NO experience...is a lot more then your VP has ...

Werbung:
So your mad Obama picked the better person to lead, vs the political choice ? And 7 years in the IL senate, and 2 in the US, is not NO experience...is a lot more then your VP has ...

Mad?

You say that a lot. No I am not mad.

I do think Biden is a good choice for him as to help him run things because he is a moron who can’t do it alone. But I think Hillary would be a better choice to help him win. You can’t do anything if you don’t win.

2 terms in the state senate, Sitting (when he bothered to show up) voting yes no or present. WOW Oh my freaking Obama!!! What a wealth of experience.

Then, spending his last year in the state senate campaigning for US senate. He was in the US senate 183 days before he was campaigning full time for the job he wants next. In those 183 days what did he do? When he bothered to show up he voted yes or no on various bills. WOW Oh my freaking Obama what a wealth of experience.

But then again while he was community organizer I guess that is where he got his big big experience, teaching people how to vote fraudulently.

We all know his vast wealth of Foreign policy experience. From ages 6-10 living in Indonesia and that famous trip to Pakistan in college (that he went on his Indonesian passport)

He has the experience of the gods, no wonder you are so enamored with him.

This is the guy who wants the top job on the planet.

Back