1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Discuss politics - join our community by registering for free here! HOP - the political discussion forum

Bilderbergers

Discussion in 'Conspiracy Debates' started by bododie, May 16, 2008.

1. bododie

bododie New Member

Does anyone even know who these people are? The members aren't your everyman, and I'm willing to bet that world leaders, media moguls, politicians and defense ministers, just to name a few, aren't getting together, and being very secretive to play games of gin rummy. You certainly don't ever hear about them in American media, but the rest of the world knows. Any opinions?

Can anyone tell me why no one who wasn't a member or invitee has been elected president in this country since (I believe) at least the 60's?

2. Pandora

Pandora Well-Known Member

I know Hillary went to their last meeting in Canada. Has Ohhhbama gone to any of thier meetings?

3. bododie

bododie New Member

Without looking I think no. But it's easy to check, The info is available and the membership and invitee list is too. I know that Rick Perry was there last year. Good point though. If he wasn't, and he's elected, then I'll have to rethink some things.

4. ilikeboobs

ilikeboobs Member

If they're building burgers, then I'll attend!
    Make it better than Red Robin and I'll even pay $$$ for one.

5. bododie

bododie New Member

I'll take that as a No, you don't know anything about them, and totally agree with your asessment. LOL

6. Scott

Scott Member