BO Speaks...

Werbung:
Closet Liberal No. 2.

I see we have mastered the ad hominem attack -- but if we could return to reality....you have argued an absurd position -- offered no evidence for this position -- and when called to task on such a position -- resort to ad hominem attacks -- because you have nothing else to offer to the discussion.

The pattern emerges in your arguments -- in another thread you call for the removal of the Senate Majority Leader for treason -- yet when asked to justify such a position -- all that we get is silence.

You are doing the conservative movement no favors.

Merely said closet liberal.
Why be ashamed of that?
--Itchy Brother

And merely another attempt on your part to distract from the glaring reality that you go from thread to thread lobbing baseless, unfounded attacks -- and when called to task for such actions -- your only retort is ad hominem attacks.

I reiterate -- pathetic -- and an embarrassment not only to conservatives, but rational thinking people everywhere.

And merely another attempt on your part to distract from the glaring reality that you go from thread to thread lobbing baseless, unfounded attacks -- and when called to task for such actions -- your only retort is ad hominem attacks.

I reiterate -- pathetic -- and an embarrassment not only to conservatives, but rational thinking people everywhere.

Is this not an Opinion Forum?

I offer opinions.
Do what you wish with them.
They are free of charge.

I have not called anyone pathetic. Twice.

facts come to mind. its my opinion that Climate change is natural and not man made but I base that on facts.

The empirical information available to scientists in far too minuscule to make any definitive opinion on climate change possible.
That would be my opinion.
Facts, when used empirically, are suspect. If the base is wrong--so is everything atop it.
We will know the truth in another 100,000 years or so.

The empirical information available to scientists in far too minuscule to make any definitive opinion on climate change possible.
That would be my opinion.
Facts, when used empirically, are suspect. If the base is wrong--so is everything atop it.
We will know the truth in another 100,000 years or so.

if the 2nd Law of Thermodynamics is a law then we know right now.

Werbung:

versus -

If you were successful, somebody along the line gave you some help. There was a great teacher somewhere in your life. Somebody helped to create this unbelievable American system that we have that allowed you to thrive. Somebody invested in roads and bridges. If you’ve got a business -- you didn’t build that. Somebody else made that happen. The Internet didn’t get invented on its own. Government research created the Internet so that all the companies could make money off the Internet.
The point is, is that when we succeed, we succeed because of our individual initiative, but also because we do things together. There are some things, just like fighting fires, we don’t do on our own. I mean, imagine if everybody had their own fire service. That would be a hard way to organize fighting fires. - BO

My...my...how far we have fallen...

Back